This Facebook Avatar Review will tell you more about the avatar product and how fun it is to make use of it in creating your cartoon version. It is simple as A, B, C, D, and free to create your avatar from the app you know.
So many Facebook users find it hard to locate or even make use of the avatar feature, but here is a review that will tell you everything you need to know to start using the avatar feature from your Facebook mobile app.
Have it in mind that the avatar product can no be access or used from any computer device and as a result of that, it can only be used from your mobile Facebook app.
READ NOW: Facebook Avatar Sticker Pack – Make Your Own Facebook Avatar
Facebook Avatar Review
The Avatar feature on Facebook lets you create an animated version of yourself that you can use in stickers on the app. You can send it to your friends in Messenger, use it in your comments on the Facebook app, or post it in your Facebook Stories once you successfully create the avatar.
To create your Facebook avatar is free and you don’t have to pay a dime to access the feature. Provided you can update your Facebook mobile app, then you are very much good to go.
Facebook App Update
Updating your app can be done from your mobile store as the avatar feature can only be accessed from your Facebook mobile version i.e to say, you can not see or use the feature from your computer or phone browser.
To update your Facebook app, simply follow the steps below.
- Visit your Google Play Store or App Store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list of applications displayed (this is not Facebook Lite)
- Tap on “Update” and the app will be updated successfully
After you’ve carried out the steps above, you should see a lot of new features on the Facebook app and that includes the “Avatar” feature.
How To Make Your Facebook avatar
- Open the updated Facebook app from your app drawer.
- Sign in to your account with your registered email address and your password.
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page for Android users and for iOS users, tap on the hamburger line at the bottom right side of the page menu icon.
- Tap on “See more” and select the “Avatars” link.
- Then tap “Next” to get started with your customization.
- Choose the skin tone that you want and tap on Next.
- Select your hairstyles, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, make-up, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc.
- Tap on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen when you are done customizing your avatar and tap on “Next”.
- Finally, Tap “Done”.