The steps to change the Gmail password on your mobile phone is easy as A, B, C, D, and here is an article you have to follow to successfully achieve that. There are so many reasons why you’ll love to change your password. However, the steps here will be found helpful.
You can change your password for security reasons or reset it if you forget it. Your Google Account password is used to access many Google products, like Gmail and YouTube. So if you don’t remember your password, it will be very difficult to access a lot of Google products.
However, this article will help you with the step-by-step guidelines you need to change or even reset your password. All you have to do is to follow the steps carefully and you’ll be very much good to go.
Changing your password is very easy, you can do it yourself without the help of any third party.
How To Change Gmail Password
Follow the steps below carefully and you’ll successfully change your password.
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app
2. Select “Google” and select “Manage your Google Account”.
3. Then at the top, tap Security.
4. Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
5. Next, enter your new password, then tap “Change Password”.
It is as simple as that.
Resetting Your Gmail Password
Carrying out this step means that you forgot your password and you wish to create a new one. Simply follow the steps below
- Go to the Gmail login page
- Enter your email address in the space provided
- Then, click Forgot Password.
- Next, enter the last password that you remember then, click Next.
- Check your backup email for an email with a 6-digit verification code ( the backup email, or recovery email, is the one that you added to your account during the time of sign up)
- Enter the 6-digit code in the space provided for it.
- Then follow on-screen instructions to complete your password reset.
It is good that one changes his or her account’s password once in a while to avoid hackers from breaking into your account. So using the steps above is one right way to get started.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions about this method to change Gmail password, kindly reach DailiesRoom.com with it by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.