The Facebook avatar sticker pack is the collection of avatars that you’ve created when you make use of the feature from your Facebook mobile app. In this article, you are going to learn all that is there to learn about FB Avatar and how to create your own cartoon character.
You can make your own sticker pack that simply represents who you are or express your feeling in a given post from your newsfeed.
Making your Avatar is simple and free, if you can adhere to the guidelines here, then trust me when I say you are very much good to go.
Facebook avatar is a way to show how creative you are in make your cartoon version, and it’s not just one pack, you create a whole lot of Avatar with different expression as the basic tools to do that is available on the customization page.
Before you go ahead, it is very much important to know that the Avatar product will require some things to get and use it. Read on
FB Avatar Requirements
- A good internet connection
- Latest Facebook app
- Facebook login details
Having listed the vital information above, you should note that once the aforementioned are in place, then your Avatar will be created without issues.
One thing I love about the making of an Avatar is that you can do it yourself (DIY) as the customization page is self-explanatory.
Facebook Avatar Sticker Pack
You will get the full pack of Avatars of yourself when you follow the steps below to create one.
- Launch the updated Facebook official app.
- Then sign in to your account using your email address or phone number and password.
- Tap on your account menu icon (hamburger line) at the top right side for Android and bottom tight for iOS.
- Next, tap on “See More” because the avatar feature won’t be on the first page (but in case it appears on the page, then you can tap on it).
- Select “Avatars” and tap next.
- Choose your skin tone and start customizing your avatar.
- Next, select hairstyle, hair color, complexion, face shape, beauty marks (face lines), and others.
- Choose your body type, outfit, and add accessories if you want and tap “Done” and then “Finish”.
- Tap Next and then done again to commence.
When you adhere to the steps given above, then your avatar will be up and running and ready to use
How To Access Avatar Pack
If you want to see your avatar in different packs and styles, then you can do that from any comment section on your newsfeed. All you have to do is to navigate to a post you will like to comment on.
Tap on the comment box and next, tap on the avatar icon (the second icon) at the right side of the comment box. the list of all your avatars in different styles will be displayed and you can select the one that is fit for the post you want to comment on, then tap on the ‘Send’ icon
DO you have any questions about this Facebook Avatar Sticker Pack? feel free to relate it with Matchwithout.com by using the comment box below.