The University of Auckland, New Zealand is offering ADB scholarships for interested applicants who wish to study at the university. In this article, you will learn more about the scholarship and the steps you need to apply with ease. All you have to do is read carefully to get started.
The ADB-Japan Scholarship program aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region. The University of Auckland is one of the participating academic institutions.
University of Auckland, New Zealand is the host of the scholarship and you can apply for free. The University of Auckland programs covered by this scholarship scheme are limited to the following
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters Programmes in Engineering
READ NOW: Scholarships In Uk 2021 – Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships
The scholarship is targeting nationals of an ADB borrowing member.
The ADB-JSP provides for the following
- Scholar’s tuition fees, airfare to and from Auckland
- The basic cost of living
- Health and medical insurance
- A special grant for thesis preparation (for scholars engaged in research).
Have it in mind that the scholarship does not cover dependents.
You must meet the following criteria to be able to apply for the scholarship program.
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
- Have gained admission to an approved master’s at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
ADB Scholarships – How To Apply
You can apply for the scholarship only after you have gained admission to an eligible postgraduate program listed above and received an Official Offer of Place from the University of Auckland.
To apply for the scholarship, you will need to complete the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship application form and submit it with a copy of your offer letter together with other supporting documents by POST to the University of Auckland.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must submit the following documentation in full prior to the closing date:
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet
- Completed ADB-JSP Application Form
- Copy of your offer letter to the University of Auckland
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company
- Certificate of Income issued by the company
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parent’s or spouse’s annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport
- Valid IELTS test
The above documents should be submitted to:
Applications and Admissions
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019
If you have any questions about this method to apply For the 2021/22 University Of Auckland ADB Scholarships, feel free to use the comment box below.
2 thoughts on “Apply For 2021/22 University Of Auckland ADB Scholarships”
I would like to ask scholarship aster Business economic, am refugees in Uganda I spend 8yrs I have family of 5 person,
Refugees from DR CONGO
Contact +256782627959 WhatsApp number