Are you 18+ with an account in good standing? Then Dating is for you. Facebook Dating is a space in the Facebook platform where you can opt in to meet singles who are searching for people that have the same personality as themselves. In this article, you will learn more about Facebook app dating and the steps to get started.
Facebook Dating is one platform to write home about as you can truly testify that the platform offers what it promises and trust me when I say there are lots of singles that are ready to mingle.
Facebook introduced its “Dating” feature where people who are eligible can come in to meet other people through the group they join or event they go and at the end of everything, you will surely feel good for joining a dating platform as such.
Downloading and setting up your Facebook dating profile is easy as A, B, C, D, and when you adhere to the steps given here, then you are very much good to go.
Dating On Facebook Requirements
Dating on Facebook is not like the normal Facebook account sign-up where 13years and above can sign up. For dating, you need the following requirements.
1. You must be 18years old and above
2. Your Facebook Account Must be in good standard
3. You must be able to sign in with your login details i.e your registered email address or phone number and password
4. You must be using the updated version of Facebook
5. Your country must be among the eligible countries that can use “Dating”
Facebook Latest Version Update
Dating can only be used from your mobile Facebook app. Therefore, to update your app, simply follow the guideline below.
1. Visit your Google Play Store or App Store from your app drawer
2. In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
3. Select the official Facebook app from the list of applications displayed
4. Tap on “update” and the app will be updated successfully
Facebook App Dating 18+Singles Profile Set Up
- Open the updated Facebook app from your home screen.
- Sign in to your account if you are not signed in.
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page for the android user or at the bottom right for the iOS users.
- Navigate down and tap on “Dating” (with the heart icon) from the menu.
- Start your dating profile creation by filling in the required details in the right fields. These details include your religion, your job, your height, your degrees, and your education.
- Your photos and other information will also be required of you to complete your profile setup
Following the steps given above will make you part of the platform and you can surf through the list of singles who have also opted-in to get started.
Meanwhile, share this Facebook App Dating 18+Singles on your social media account so that others can know about it. If you have any questions, feel free to relate them with Matchwithout.com by using the comment box below.