Have you been looking for a way or option to use in sending money to your family, friends, or whosoever? Well, Western Union is one of the best options and choices to use in achieving this. Here, you will learn the steps to create Western Union account in Nigeria without hassle.
Literally, there are many methods to send money from one person to the other and banks are on the top list when it comes to this because they send money from one person (bank account) to the other safely and fast.
Western Union happens to be among the list of best platforms that helps do this (sending money) as it helps you send and also receive money without too much stress or difficulties.
The Western Union platform helps people move their money from one point to another.
On this wonderful platform, you can also “pay numerous bills” to different people or organizations and not only send and receive money and in this way, but Western Union also invites technology into the phase to connect people with other people which could be family, friends, or business associates and the likes of it.
Benefits Of Using Western Union
There are many good reasons why people use Western Union when it comes to their funds or money and this includes what they benefit from using the platform to motivate them to continue with it. Here are few benefits you will derive from using Western Union to deal with your money:
- It is free to create an account
- Money sent and received on Western Union is done in a very fast and quick manner which can be within few minutes.
- It is safe to use
- You can always rely on Western Union because it is always reliable
- Very convenient to use in sending and receiving money or paying bills.
- Easily track your transfer.
READ THIS: Capital One Mobile Apk Download – Meet, Chat, and Mingle With Our card
The benefits listed above are just to mention just but a few of all the benefits that Western Union offers and when you create an account with the platform, you will be exposed to more benefits.
The platform has many opportunities and special packages to offer to its customers too and all these you will know as you continue to use the platform.
Steps To Create Western Union Account
If you have decided that you would like to give the platform a try and start using it to send and receive money and also pay bills alongside enjoying its benefits, then all you have to do is create an account using the steps below.
1. Visit the Western Union site at “www.westernunion.com” from your browser.
2. On the next page, click or tap on Register at the top right-hand side of your screen.
3. Then fill in your personal information or details which are as follows:
- Name (first and last name which is mandatory apart from middle name that is optional)
- Date of birth
- Email address (if you have one)
- Password (create a strong password that you will be using to log into your account)
- Mobile or Phone number
- Security question (in case of any time you feel, like resetting your password.
4. Agree to the terms and conditions
5. Then click or tap on Complete and your western union account will be created successfully.
When you follow the steps above carefully, your western union account will be up and running.
Western Union Login (www.westernunion.com Sign In)
Whenever you want to sign in to your Western Union account to perform any transaction, simply adhere to the steps that are given below.
- Go to the official website from your browser at www.westernunion.com
- Click on “Login” at the top right side of the page
- Enter your registered email address and password in the space provided for it to sign in to your account
It’s as simple as that.
You can trust Western Union any time any day for your money transfers and more. And you can even know the status of where your money is right from where it is sent to when it gets to the receiver. All you have to do is to follow the instructions given in this article and you are very much good to go
If you found this method to create Western Union account helpful, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.