University Of Twente Scholarships (UTS) 2021 Application is currently ongoing and for you to be part of the wonderful program, you have to meet some basic requirements. In this article, I have explained all it is about the scholarship program and the easy steps to apply.
The University of Twente is a public technical university located in Enschede, Netherlands and it has opened its portal for students who wish to study in the university. Applying for the scholarship program is easy and fast.
You don’t need to pay anyone a dime to apply because the application is totally free and it can be done online. The scholarship program is hosted by the University and it is targeted at excellent students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate program (MSc) at the University of Twente.
University Of Twente Scholarships (UTS) 2021
Qualifying Master’s Programmes offered at the University:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology, and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
The scholarship value ranges from € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year. In the case of a two-year study program, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year when they meet the process requirements for the UTS.
To qualify for a UTS, candidates must meet the following criteria
- Application for a UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programs starting in the academic year 2021/2022 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a student number.
- You have not graduated from a UT graduate program;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study loan
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
You have to apply for a Master’s program first. Once you applied for a Master’s program and received a (conditional) admission letter, you can apply for the scholarship with your student number.
How To Apply
To apply for the scholarship program, simply adhere to the instructions given below.
- Visit the Scholarship application portal
- At the right side of the page, click on “Start your application”
- Next, click on the “University of Twente Scholarship – Apply Now”
- Enter your Student Number in the box provided for it and click on “Submit”
- Then follow onscreen instructions to start and complete your application for free.
The deadline for Round 1 applications is over while the deadline for Round 2 applications is 1 May 2021. If you have any questions about this University Of Twente Scholarships (UTS) 2021 Application, feel free to use the comment box below.