The Developing Solutions Scholarship Programme is designed for international students from Africa, India, or one of the selected Commonwealth countries who want to pursue a Master’s Degree in the University of Nottingham and make a difference to the development of their home country. You will learn how you can apply for Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships with ease in this article.
The University of Nottingham in the United Kingdom is the host of the scholarship program and the application is free, which means you don’t have to pay a dime to apply for the scholarship program. Provided you meet the requirements here, then you are good to go.
The level and field(s) of study is concentrated on the full-time Master’s Degree Programmes (including MRes) at Nottingham for September 2021 in any subject area within the following faculties:
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Science
Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships
The scholarship application is targeted at students domiciled in the following countries:
Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
The scholarship 50-100% of the tuition fees
To apply for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria
- You must be domiciled in Africa, India, or one of the selected Commonwealth countries (listed above)
- You must be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- You must hold an offer to start full-time masters (including MRes), at the University of Nottingham UK in September 2021, within the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, or Faculty of Social Sciences
- You cannot be a current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham or have already studied outside of your home country. Priority is given to those who have not previously studied outside of their home country.
Have it in mind that students who are currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply.
Applicants must first have applied for and have received an offer to study a full-time master’s (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham before they can apply for the scholarship. You can apply through the scholarships section of the University’s application system, MyNottingham.
How To Apply
Follow the steps below to quickly apply for the scholarship at the University of Nottingham.
- Click on this Scholarship Portal and to the bottom of the page after reading through the information provided
- Click on “Apply Through MyNottingham”
- Click on Apply for a course and you will be taken to an account registration page
- On the page, enter your first name, middle name, last name, and date of birth
- Enter your address information, and create your login details
- When you are done, click on “Submit” to start your application process.
For questions about these Scholarships In UK 2021: Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships, feel free to use the comment box below.