The International Postgraduate Placements at the Sapienza University of Rome is ongoing and those that wish to be part of it can do so by following the instructions given here. Highly passionate students have a great way to manage their finances by applying for the placements offered by Sapienza University of Rome in Italy.
The program aims to provide financial assistance to international students who want to pursue postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
The Sapienza University of Rome has contributed to the development of a knowledge society via research, excellence, excellent education, and international cooperation, and students from all international countries are eligible to apply, and trust me when I say the application process is simple and free.
Eligible courses or subjects are in the Master’s degree program offered by the Sapienza University of Rome
International Postgraduate Placements
The Sapienza University Of Rome has a large network of relationships with universities all over the world and is considered among the best Italian institutions for research, education, and international dimension. Many foreign options are available to Sapienza students, including multiple degrees, international awards, internships in European and non-European countries, and international PhDs.
The scholarship covers a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 12 months. In the application, the candidate will indicate the number of months that he/she considers necessary for the opportunity to cover in order for him/her to complete his/her activity of specialization.
However, the decision will pertain to the Committee.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates need to have graduated from La Sapienza
- Candidates need to be 28 years old or younger by the announcement of the call
- Candidates are to obtain an official acceptance and invitation letter and a declaration of availability to admission from a hosting foreign institution or from a foreign supervisor, drafted on headed and certified paper
How to Apply
The application must be drafted in pdf format according to the model attached to the call; it must be sent exclusively by certified and accredited personal electronic mail (PEC) to: email@example.com
The students are required to provide the following documentation;
- Official certification provided by the foreign institution or international university abroad for which the candidate wishes to apply (or a certified declaration provided by a professor of the same university) that will have to contain the acceptance or possible acceptability of the candidate to the chosen course of study or post-lauream specialization activity.
- Self-declaration of his/her publications and previously attained titles (drafted in pdf according to the format mentioned in point 1).
- Translation into Italian of the documentation released by the foreign or international institution mentioned in point 1 (only if the document was initially released in a language other than English).
Admission Requirements: The students must have attended 12 years of study and hold a 3-year bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study.
Language Requirement: The students are required to provide IELTS and TOEFL test scores indication good speaking, writing, and listening skills in the English language. A minimum level of B2 must be attained.
The scholarship closing date is on the 2nd of September, 2021
Share this International Postgraduate Placements At the Sapienza University Of Rome on your social media account so that others can know about it. Also, use the comment box below for any questions regarding this article.