You can use Facebook Avatar provided the feature is available in your region and you are eligible. All you need to do is to read carefully to get started. Facebook Avatar Cartoon Creator is easy as A, B, C, D, and when you adhere to the instructions here, you are very much good to go.
Facebook Avatar is a fun way to create a cartoon character that looks like you and you can use it for your Facebook profile picture or in any comment session in your newsfeed.
Creating your avatar is all fun as all the tools needed to carry that creation out have been provided for you on the platform you know. Whichever country you live in, provided you can run the Facebook social platform there, you can also create your Facebook Avatar too.
To get started, you have to make sure you meet the basic requirements listed below
- A good internet connection
- A Facebook account in good standing.
- Latest Facebook mobile application
All the tools you will need are already available on the AVATAR creation platform of Facebook ranging from skin tone, eye shape, face shape, eyebrows, eyes wear, and more
Latest Facebook App Update For Avatar
The Facebook avatar can only be customized from your mobile version of Facebook and because of that, your Facebook app must be updated in other to get the feature working. See the steps below
- Open your Google Play Store or App Store
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list of applications displayed
- Tap on update and the app will be updated successfully on your device
Facebook Avatar Cartoon Creator
To get started, you have to jump into the Facebook app that you’ve updated on your Android or iOS device.
- Inside the app, tap on the three lines to come to your menu page
- Scroll down and press “see more” and expand that, and inside of the see more menu, You should see “Avatars” (If you don’t see it, you will just have to wait for a few days for this to roll out to more accounts).
- Click Avatars and then you should see the page to personalize your avatar, so press “Next”
- Then press “Get started” and start customizing your avatar to whatever you want your avatar to look like. Simply go ahead and choose your skin tone here, choose your hairstyle, and there are all these options available for different hairstyles you can choose
- Select your eye shape, face shape, eyebrows, eyes wear, and each one of them as long as they have the option for color, will be the little icon next to it.
- There are also outfits to choose from if you want to choose from
- After customizing your avatar, and you are satisfied and you want to complete it, just press the checkmark right on top at the right side, it going to be ready in a few seconds, and then press Next, and you are done
It’s as simple as that.
To use it inside as a comment, you could jump into a comment of any post on Facebook and press the comment session and you should see the little smiling face inside the comment and here on the very bottom as long as an avatar is activated on your Facebook, click this option and it shows you all those different avatar stickers and you can select the one that you feel is right for the comment you want to make and press the send icon
I hope this Facebook Avatar Cartoon Creator article is helpful? If you have any questions, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.