Applying for UQ Economics Malaysia Scholarship is one thing you should do right now if you want to study at the University of Queensland, Australia. The University of Queensland offers more scholarships than any other university in the state, so you should take some time to research everything it has to offer and apply for free.
The application for the University OF Queensland scholarship is easy and free. If you meet the eligibility standards, then trust me when I say that you can apply for free.
This is an opportunity you should not miss for anything especially if you’ve always wanted to study in Australia. With a scholarship, your university experience will be easier and more affordable, read on to know more about this scholarship and how you can apply.
SEE THIS: 2021/22 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships Application
UQ Economics Malaysia Scholarship
This scholarship covers up to 50% of the tuition fees for the duration of the program for students seeking entry into the Bachelor of Economics, Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy and Economics (Honours), and Bachelor of Advanced Finance and Economics (Honours).
This scholarship covers up to 50% of the tuition fees for the duration of the program for students seeking entry into masters by coursework programs for economics.
Students applying for a dual degree in Economics are also eligible, and the scholarship will then apply to the Economics component of a dual program only.
Please note: This scholarship doesn’t include living expenses for the duration of the program, travel expenses, or overseas health cover.
- Citizens of Malaysia, who normally reside in Malaysia and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia. Those studying English in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship for tuition fees.
- Students who have received an offer and who are commencing students at UQ.
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
To apply, you must have already received a letter of offer from UQ and provide them with:
- Personal/motivational statement: this statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
- The reasons for your interest in your chosen degree program, including why you wish to study this program at UQ.
- Your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences (including voluntary activities) demonstrate your commitment to those goals and ambitions.
- One reference letter in English from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer. The academic reference letter should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
- Click on this UQ Scholarship Portal to apply
- On the next page, read through the application instructions and click on “Apply Now” on the right side of the screen
- Then follow onscreen instructions for a successful application
This scholarship is offered for students commencing in Semester 1 and Semester 2.
- The closing date for students commencing in Semester 1 is 30 November.
- The closing date for students commencing in Semester 2 is 30 May.
Application Closing Date
Applications for the scholarships close on the same dates every year.
If you have any questions about this UQ Economics Malaysia Scholarship, feel free to relate it with Matchwithout.com by using the comment box below. Also, do well to let others who might be interested know by sharing this on your social media account.