How to Set Up Automatic Payment for Capital One Credit Card happens to be another issue most Capital One Cardholders are currently having, and trust me when I say that you really need to also learn how to set up Capital One Credit Card Auto Payment as a cardholder of Capital One in other to make payment very easy for you.
Meanwhile, before you proceed in seeing that, It is also best you first have a look at Capital One’s Late Fees, Capital One Autopay Options, etc…
Like you know that with Automatic Bill Payment if you’ve ever forgotten a payment that might not be your issue anymore because Auto Payment is just the best way to ensure that you’ll never be late again so as to not be paying the Late Fees interest.
ABOUT Capital One Bank Card
If you must know, It is very important for you to know that Capital One is among the top 10 largest credit card companies in the United States with over 45 million cardholders.
One good thing about this card is that Capital One has plenty of credit cards to choose from, like Capital one credit card Application for Student, Capital one credit card for Business, Capital one credit card for personal use, and so on. And this is one very reason it easy to select one that best fits your needs.
However, you can quickly check below to see the types of cards you might be longing to get a brief understanding of.
Type of Capital One Rewards Credit Card
Capital One will issue a credit card to just about anyone, regardless of your credit card rating.
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card – This is great for travelers who want to take advantage of airline miles.
Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card – is better for people who prefer cash rewards to use on everything from a new cell phone to dinner out at their favorite restaurant.
There also are cards specifically designed for students and business executives.
How Much AreThe Capital One’s Late Fees
I really can say if much is required but nevertheless, below are what you just need to know about the Capital One late Fees.
Capital One makes a tidy sum from late fees which charge you up to $27 the first time you pay late in terms of the income from credit card account interest, and if you’re late again within the next six months, they’ll charge you up to $39. This is per late payment.
Capital One’s late fees kick the moment your payment is made after 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on the day it’s due. No exceptions. This is one reason you just have to be very much comfortable with the idea of Automatic Payment.
Capital One Autopay Options
If you must know, there are two ways in which one can make easily do this auto pay and these two ways include:
- Capital One Credit Card Auto Payment
- Autopay From Your Checking Account
Now quickly check below to see how you can easily set them up for free now.
Capital One Credit Card Auto Payment Set-Up
Just in case you have been carried away by these above details, remember that this is just the reason why we are updating you this post. However, you can check below to see how you can quickly set up your autopay.
- Sign in to your Capital One account just as shown you in our previous post here
- Click in the area that shows the name of your account and its balance.
- Locate the button that says, “I want to…” It’s roughly in the middle of the page on the right side of your screen.
- Now, you will see the list of options that are organized by categories and the first category is “Payments.” So Below “Payments,” the second item listed is “Setup AutoPay.” Click on it.
- Next, click on the large button called “Add payment account.” in the small window open
- Enter your checking account routing number and account number. (You have to enter the account number twice.)
- Select the Type of Account you’re paying from, from the pull-down menu. (personal checking, personal savings, money market, etc.)
- Click on the big green “Add” button.
- After you’ve clicked on “Add” another small window opens that tells you “Monthly automatic payments will be paid on (your due date) each month.
- From here you can choose how much you want to pay; “minimum payment,” your “statement balance,” or fill in a different amount.
- Finally, a window with a brief Terms and Conditions statement will open. Below the statement, click the big green button that says “Set up autopay.”
Once you just click on the Setup Autopay, then you are very much done setting up your Capital One Credit Card Auto Payment.
NOTE: you will have to always make you you have enough money in your bank account on your due day every month.
CHECK BELOW TO ALSO LEARN HOW YOU CAN MAKE CAPITAL ONE PAYMENT IF NOT AUTO PAY
Autopay From Your Checking Account Set Up
Setting this up usually takes you to sign in to your checking account and choose the Bill Pay option which can be located near the top of the page.
So fine the BILL PAY and click on it, and also find the option for adding a new bill. It might say something like “Add a Business or Person.”
- Click on that and type “Capital One” in the name field.
- Then fill in your Capital One account number.
- After you’ve done this, there should be a “Set Up AutoPay” option.
- When you click on that, you’ll need to fill out how much you want to pay Capital One and when.
That is all. NOTE: you will have to always make you you have enough money in your bank account on your due day every month. Call Capital One Customer Service at 877-383-4802. If in case you run into any problems setting this up.