ConvertKit is one simple platform to use and on how you go about signing up on the platform, this Convertkit reviews and sign-up will take you through the steps you need to get started. It is a platform good for creators who want to take their business to the next level as the needed tools are available on the platform.
ConvertKit is simply a creator marketing platform with powerful features to help you optimize your most important asset which is your audience. Anything you need to do with your audience, you can do with ConvertKit. All you have to do is to understand the platform by simply reading this article and you’ll be very much good to go.
Creating a Convertkit account is simple like A, B, C, and D, Simply adhere to the instructions here to get started.
ConvertKit is a full-featured email service provider and its users can set up automation rules to create automated workflows, triggered by new subscriptions, completed courses, product purchases, or any other event.
If you are a blogger, podcaster, YouTuber, course creator, and another content-driven business owner, then believe me when I say the Convertkit is one right platforms you should give a try.
Without much ado, let’s take a look at some of the interesting features of Convertkit and how you can sign up and get started.
Below are some of the features of Convertkit that you’ll truly like.
- Email Automation
- Landing pages
- Email marketing
- Email designer
- Email sign-up forms
- Creator pro
- Paid newsletters
Convertkit pricing plans are affordable and it is suitable for every stage of your creator business. The plans are categorized as follows;
- Free plan: This plan is suitable for new creators building their lists. It cost $0, the plan is free for 300 subscribers
- Creator plan: For growing creators automating their work. Starting at $9/month, you can also get up to 300 subscribers
- Creator Pro: Suitable for established creators scaling their businesses. Pricing starts at $25/month. Get up to 300 subscribers
See the full plans and price comparison at www.convertkit.com/pricing.
Convertkit Sign Up Email Marketing
To sign up for the Convertkit account, simply follow the steps below.
- Go to the official website of Convertkit at www.convertkit.com
- Click on “Sign Up Free” at the top right side of the page
- Enter your name, and email address, and create a password
- Then click on “Get Started”
After that, follow the onscreen instructions to complete your account sign-up.
Provided you’ve created your account using the steps above, you can sign in anytime you want to use the platform by using the steps below.
- Go to the official website at www.convertkit.com
- Click on “Log In” at the top right side of the page
- Under the login tab, enter your registered email address and password
- Then click on Login
It’s as simple as that.
If you have any questions about this Convertkit Reviews: Convertkit Sign Up Email Marketing – Convertkit Register, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.