Facebook has become so popular that virtually every adult has a Facebook account as such, Facebook now have over 2.23 million active users, so as a business owner whose business has not gone far and wide, there are chances that you will be able to reach out to as many people as possible via Facebook Business Page Help as we take you through the steps on how to Create My Facebook Business Account
A Facebook page is more like your normal Facebook profile, the difference is that for a business account, your customers or fans can like your page and receive updates from you one in their news feed. A lot of organizations use Facebook page to post images and videos, share recent content, announce new developments and always engage and keep in touch with customers all over the world.
There is no doubt that Facebook can be seen as a very powerful marketing tool for your business and Facebook has changed the process of creating a new business page, buy reading this article right now, you don’t really have to worry about a thing cos we’ve got your back on that. Read further as we show you the easiest way to create your own Facebook page but before then you need to know about the page
Can I Create A Facebook Page Without A Personal Account?
Because of some changes that have Facebook has introduced, one can no longer create a Facebook business page unless there is a personal account tied to it. Facebook now requires every page to have an administrator who can manage the profile and assign roles to other admin or contributors which is only possible by tying the admin’s personal account to the business page.
How to Create My Facebook Business Account
We are here you help you with the right steps you need to create your Facebook business account but first, you need to have an existing and established Facebook personal profile and then follow the steps below to create your business page
- From your web browser, visit https://web.facebook.com/business
- At the top right side of the page, click on create an ad and then click Create a page
- Select your business classification out of the six categories to describe your business or organization
- Select a Facebook type and add your company’s information to the required fields
- Upload a profile picture and cover photo
- Fill out the information for the category you have selected
- You can at this point start posting on your Facebook business page that you have just created
THIS MIGHT ALSO INTEREST YOU: Celebrating Year Of Friendship On Facebook Memories – Share FB Memory
What You Need To Know About Facebook Profile & Facebook Page
When you have both personal Facebook profile and Facebook business page, it’s very easy to get confused or even confuse your customers but these tips here below will guide on this
- You can not use a current Facebook personal profile to create a new personal profile for business purposes
- Facebook requires every business page to be linked with a personal Facebook profile
- You can decide who sees your personal Facebook profile but business page is public
- You can only have one Facebook profile tied to your name but with a business account, you can have an unlimited number of business pages associated with the account
- Only one person can manage a personal Facebook account but multiple people can manage and contribute to a business page
- Always bear in mind the type of account you are using
- You can not send a friend request to a business page
- You can enable messaging on your business page to interact with customers
- If you are using Facebook from your mobile device, you will need to use a different approach for your personal Facebook profile and a business page
- You can list any of the business pages on which you are an admin on your personal profile
If you have any challenges or difficulty with this Facebook Business Page Help, please don’t hesitate to use the comment section below for all your questions and suggestions and we will be here to give you a reply. Also, don’t forget to hit the Like button and share this post of social media platforms, there might someone there in your list of friends who have been waiting to read this.