Dating On Facebook is no longer a difficult thing to do as everyone to whom the feature has been rolled out to has now joined the dating platform and is meeting other singles ready to mingle. In this article, you’ll learn how you can activate your Facebook dating account and join other singles looking for love, date, marriage, and more.
Facebook dating is a space within Facebook that makes it easier to meet and start new conversations with people who share your interest. On how you get started on the dating platform, all you have to do is to read this article carefully and you’ll be very much good to go.
If you’re interested in using Facebook Dating to meet new people, you can create a dating profile on the dating feature, and believe me, you’ll meet new people who have opted in and are ready to mingle. Activating your Facebook dating is easy as A, B, C, and D.
In Dating, you can send likes and messages to people you’re interested in. Once someone likes you back, you’ll match and can start chatting in Dating. It’s as simple as that
Meanwhile, there are some requirements you need to meet to get the dating feature before you start up your profile and start meeting others.
Dating On Facebook | FB Dating Requirements
To get the Facebook dating feature, you must meet the following requirements;
- Be at least 18 years old
- You must be running the latest version of the Facebook app
- Your Facebook account must be in good standing
- Your country must be on the list of countries that can use Facebook dating
You can access Dating from your current Facebook account on the Android or iPhone apps. Facebook Dating is available in many countries for adults with active Facebook accounts
Facebook App Latest Update
To update the Facebook app and get the dating feature, simply follow the steps below.
- Go to your Google Play Store or App Store from your mobile home screen
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app and tap on “Update”
The app will be updated automatically on your mobile device. And provided your country is on the list of countries that can use the dating feature, then the link will appear on your Facebook mobile app.
How To Locate The Facebook Dating Link
To locate the Facebook dating link via the Facebook mobile app, simply follow the steps below.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your mobile home screen
- Login to your account with your registered email address or phone number and password
- Then tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page or the bottom right of the page for iOS users
- Navigate down and you’ll see the ”Dating” link with a heart icon
How To Activate Facebook Dating – FB Dating Login
Activating Facebook Dating is simple as A, B, C, and D. Follow the steps below to activate your account.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your app drawer
- Sign in to your account if you are not signed in and tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page for the android user or at the bottom right for iOS users.
- Then tap on the “Dating” link that has the heart icon from the menu.
- Set up your profile by filling in the required details in the right fields – your religion, your job, your height, your degrees, and your education.
- Then complete your profile set up by completing the onscreen instructions
It’s as simple as that.
Share this Dating On Facebook: How To Activate Facebook Dating – FB Dating Login on your social media accounts so that others can know about it. Also, use the comment box below for any questions about this article and matchwithout.com will be here to attend to you.