Using Bill management and payment apps is one of the best decisions to make when it comes to paying your bills and managing them. Quicken is one of the top and best bill payment apps for taking care of your bills that you could consider going for. Here you will learn how to get started on Quicken through Quicken Account Creation.
There are so many bill management and payment apps in the world and Quicken is not left out. It is much more than just a software program designed to store, and organize your financial data, it has a very wide scope of financial data tracking. It is an online bill payment service that works as an add-on to Quicken personal finance software.
Quicken Bill Manager has a simple and easy sign-up process and bills can be on its site using any US checking account. Its site stores and secures account numbers and other information like recipient information. A recipient in Quicken Bill manager means any person, organization, or business that you pay for through its service.
READ NOW: Credit Cards – Basic Credit Cards Requirements; Credit Card Application
Benefits Of Using Quicken Bill Manager
There are so many benefits in using the Quicken Bill Manager for your bills and financial data. Some of these benefits are mentioned below:
- It keeps track of all your bills in your past, present, and future.
- Allows you to pay bills both online and offline at a place.
- The software is compatible with many recipients.
- Email notifications are always sent to you each time the invoice arrives.
- It allows you to pay up to 10 accounts in different banks.
- Bill payments made often allow fixed and variable monthly amounts.
- It allows you to connect to your bank account through the internet.
- Update cleared transactions and balances for online activated accounts.
- Allows you to cancel payments and update payment status instructions.
- Send pending and recurring payments.
- Easily and simply reconcile monthly statements.
- Send pending online transfers between accounts that are at the same financial institution.
There are so many more things you will benefit from using the Quicken Bill Manager not mentioned above of which you will discover as time goes on while using it.
How To Download The Quicken App
The first step to take when you want to get started on Quicken, is to download and install its app on your mobile device, and to do that, here are the steps to follow;
- Open the Google Play Store App installed on your mobile device.
- In the search bar, type in Quicken and select the app from the suggestions given.
- On the Quicken App’s wall, tap the green Install button.
- Once it has finished installing, tap Open.
As simple as it is, it can be done within a few minutes as long as you have an active data connection to the internet.
Steps On Quicken Account Creation
After you must have downloaded and installed the Quicken app, then the next step should be to create an account by signing up on its platform through the app, and to do that, follow these steps carefully:
- Open the Quicken App installed on your mobile device.
- Tap on the Home tab at the top of your screen.
- Again, tap Get Started in the “See Where Your Money Goes” section.
- Enter the name of your bank or choose from the suggestions given.
- Enter your bank login information like the username and pin and tap Connect.
- Set preferences for your Quicken account if you wish to or skip this step.
- Quicken will create your account and download your transactions.
That is all. Once you have followed these steps mentioned above accurately and correctly, then you will be signed up on Quicken successfully without any stress or struggles.
Was this article on Quicken Account Creation helpful? If yes, leave a comment below and drop a question if you have any and you will receive feedback.