We understood that most of you have been searching for Switzerland visa lottery application form, Switzerland visa lottery portal, Switzerland tourist visa for Indian citizen, and even The Switzerland Visa Lottery Form Portal for Online Application and Requirements with a guide on how to apply today.
First of all, it might interest you to know that the visa lottery was established by the Immigration Act of 1990 in an attempt to bring individuals to the U.S. from countries that had been sending few immigrants to the United States in the past. Currently, approximately 50,000 foreign nationals per year are awarded visas based on pure luck to come and live permanently in the United States under the visa lottery program.
But trust me when I say that before looking for or searching online for the visa lottery portal, you will first have to understand just some following this first so as to help you proceed with your Switzerland Visa Lottery Registration.
So without taking much of the time, check out below to see the types of visas you can apply for today.
Switzerland Visa Lottery Types To Apply
Below is the visit you can surely apply for:
- Swiss Schengen Visa for Business Purposes
- Swiss Schengen Visa for Medical Purposes
- Swiss Schengen Visa for Culture, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes
- Swiss Schengen Visa for Members of Official Delegations
- Swiss Schengen Visa for Internship Purposes (Training, Research, or Other Types of education)
- Swiss Schengen Visa For The Wife/Husband of a Swiss Citizen
- Swiss Airport Transit Visa
- Swiss Schengen Visa for Underage Children
The Available Switzerland Visa Lottery for applicants is just too impressive but then you still have to understand one thing first before looking for Switzerland Visa Portal, Requirements, Application & Guidelines
Switzerland Visa Lottery Application Form Requirements
There are types of requirements one have to meet up we but first thing first, if you are Employed or Self-Employed, below are the required details you will be asked to provide
- Employment contract (If Employed)
- A copy of your business license (If Self-Employed)
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months (If Employed)
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months (If Self-Employed)
- No-objection certificate from the employer (If Employed)
- Income Tax Return (ITR) (If Self-Employed)
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary (If Employed)
So this is for both Employed or Self-Employed. However, you can also check below to see others like Student, Retired and if Applicable
If a Student, Retired and if Applicable
- Proof of enrollment (If Student)
- Leave approval letter from a school or university (If Student)
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months (If Retired)
- Regular income generated by property proof of the latest 6 months (If Applicable)
DON’T MISS: DV Lottery Result 2020 Entrant Status Check With DV Lottery Confirmation Number
Additional Documents Required for Swiss Visa Application
The additional document required will surely be Swiss Tourist Schengen Visa Requirements, an Invitation letter with the address and phone number from a family member or sponsor – if applicable, Bank statement of the last 6 months, Passport copies, etc…
So with this understanding, I will like you to quickly proceed below to see learn what you really need to know about this Switzerland Visa Lottery Form Portal for Online Application
Switzerland Visa Lottery Portal For Online Application
This is quite easy, the official portal for you to understand better is >>> www.swiss-visa.ch <<< So this is the online visa portal where you can get all kind of information that you really need for your application and after application
How To Apply From Switzerland Visa Lottery Form Portal
NOTE: is very import for you to know that this article has been posted for informational purpose only. We are not in any way affiliated to the Swish Visa issuing body.
But then, I believe you now know that >>> www.swiss-visa.ch <<< is the online site applicant must visit first and before application, you will have to check this out below too:
- Only short-term visa applications (up to 90 days, Schengen visa) such as tourist, visit or business can be submitted online. A visa application can be submitted at the earliest 3 months before entering the Schengen area.
- Applications for long-term visas (over 90 days, National visa) must be filed directly with the responsible Swiss representation.
- Depending on the Swiss representation, appointments can be made for both, Schengen and National visas.
- Scheduling an appointment is free of charge.
- Before starting the application process, please consult the website of the responsible Swiss representation to determine if there is a waiting period to obtain an appointment.
All applicants must apply in person and also advice to visit the nearest Embassy of Switzerland to help address all questions to the Embassy of Switzerland directly.
Warning: be careful of those asking you for money for form so that you could be listed among the names of winners in the lottery. Scammers are everywhere.
Where to apply for a visa?
Depending on your place of residence, you can submit your visa application either:
- directly at a Swiss representation abroad;
- by filling out the visa application online;
- at an external visa service provider;
- at the representation of another Schengen State.
Top Visa Lottery Application You Should Consider searching for Today
I know how needful it can always be when you are looking forward to the Lottery for a particular country and you are seeing even better options. However, you can check below to see other best country Visa Lottery Application.
- United Kingdom Lottery Application Form
- Australia Lottery Application Form
- Canada Lottery Application Form
- US DV Lottery Application Form
- Sweden Lottery Application Form
- Denmark Visa Lottery Application Form
So these above are also visa lottery you should look into if you can apply in person at the nearest Embassy of Switzerland