If you want to know if the dating feature is available in your country, then this Facebook Dating Available Countries is what you need to go through to get the whole details you need. Facebook dating is a space within the Facebook app that you know and how how to get started, there are basic things you need to know.
Facebook Dating is a dedicated, opt-in space within the Facebook app, and you can create a Facebook Dating profile in just a few taps. Facebook Dating makes it easier to share your true self and gives you a more authentic look at who someone is.
But before you can get started with all that or even joining the platform, it is very necessary you know ow the requirements, which one of them is to make sure your country is on the list.
The Facebook Dating platform makes it easier to find love through what you like, helping you start meaningful relationships through things you have in common, like interests, events, and groups. When you join the platform, then trust me when I say, that special someone that you’ve been looking for can be gotten quickly.
Dating on Facebook is secured and everything done on dating remains on “Dating”. It does not share any of your dating information with anyone outside the dating page.
Facebook Dating Available Countries
Below are the countries where dating is available;
- The Czech Republic.
- The Philippines.
- The Netherlands.
- The USA.
- The United Kingdom.
Is your country listed above? if yes, then see other requirements you need below to start using the dating feature. But if it is not listed, then you don’t need to panic as the feature is still being rolled out gradually for every country.
Other Requirements To Use Dating
- You must be 18years old and above
- Your Facebook account must be in good standing
- You must be running the latest version of the Facebook App
Facebook App Latest Update
When you update the Facebook app on your mobile device, you can get the Facebook dating feature for free. See the steps given below
- Go to the Google Play Store or App Store on your mobile device
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list of applications displayed
- Tap on “Update” and the app will be updated successfully on your device
Facebook Dating Sign Up
- Open the updated Facebook app from your home screen.
- Sign in to your account if you are not signed in.
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page for the android user or at the bottom right for the iOS users.
- Navigate down and tap on “Dating” (with the heart icon) from the menu.
- Start your dating profile creation by filling in the required details in the right fields. These details include your religion, your job, your height, your degrees, and your education.
- Your photos and other information will also be required of you to complete your profile setup
When you adhere to the instructions above, your Facebook dating profile will be up and running. You can start making friends with those that have opted in also.
I hope this article was helpful? If you have any questions about this Facebook Dating Available Countries 2021: Facebook Dating Sign Up, feel free to relate it with matchwithout.com by using the comment box below.