Dating is a matchmaking platform right in the Facebook app that you know and for you to be part of it, you have to adhere to the basic instructions given in this method to activate Facebook dating that has been explained here. Meeting your soulmate is a thing of joy especially when you are looking for a special someone on the giant social media platform.
Facebook dating earned a spot among the list of the top dating sites that you can give you what you want and being a social media platform that is well known, it’s an added advantage as you will see that it is very much legit.
Activating your dating profile on the dating site is easy as A, B, C, D, and when you adhere to the basic instructions given here, you will be very much good to go. But before you can opt into dating just like others who are on the dating platform, there are basic requirements you need to meet and they have been listed below.
RECOMMENDED: Facebook New Dating Account – How To Set Up Facebook Dating Profile
Facebook Dating Requirements
For creating a Facebook account, one of the requirements is that you must be 13years and above. Well, dating is for mature people, so to be able to join Facebook dating, you must be 18years old and above plus the following;
1. You must be running the latest Facebook app on your mobile device
2. Your Facebook account must be in good standing
3. Your country should be among the list of countries where Facebook dating is currently functional
If you meet the aforementioned requirements, then Facebook Dating is just for you.
Latest Facebook App Update
This update can be done from your mobile store. Simply follow the steps given below
1. Go to your Google Play Store or App Store
2. In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
3. Select the official Facebook app from the list of applications displayed
4. Next, tap on “Update” and the app will be updated successfully.
When the update is complete, the next thing is to locate and activate your dating profile to start meeting singles who are ready to mingle.
How To Activate Facebook Dating
Every activity you carry out on dating isn’t shared outside of dating. Follow the steps below to activate your profile.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your home screen.
- Sign in to your account if you are not signed in.
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page for the android user or at the bottom right for the iOS users.
- Navigate down and tap on the “Dating” link from the menu.
- Start your dating profile creation by filling in the required details in the right fields. These details include your religion, your job, your height, your degrees, and your education.
- Your photos and other information will also be required of you to complete your profile setup
It’s as simple as that.
If you have any questions about this method to Activate Facebook Dating | FB App Update For Dating, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.
3 thoughts on “How To Activate Facebook Dating | FB App Update For Dating”
How long do you have to have Facebook to get on facebook dating when I click on get started its says unavailable and in facebook after I answer the three questions it’s states pending only been on facebook for a almost 2 weeks .
I love sensible n rich lady