Before searching for Google Cloud Services Platform, Storage, Pricing and Google cloud login after Sign Up, I will really like you to understands that this Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is offered by GOOGLE. And like you may know that If you already have an account with Google (Gmail account, YouTube account, Google Play Music, Google Go, Drive and more) before now, then you really don’t have to worry about How to Sign Up for Google CSP.
Meanwhile, here in this post today, I will be showing you all you need to know in other to have a brief idea on how it runs following the fact that most of you have been asking questions like
- Google cloud storage
- Google cloud platform tutorial
- What is cloud platform
- Why google cloud platform
- Google cloud services platform
- Google cloud services pricing, google cloud free
- Google cloud login
- Google cloud logo
So Without taking much of the time, quickly check below to see what you really need to know about this above listed.
What Is Cloud Platform
Now before I proceed in showing you most of this listed above, it might interest you to know that In April 2008, Google announced App Engine, a platform for developing and hosting web applications in Google-managed data centers, which was the first cloud computing service from the company. While in in November 2011, the service became generally available.
However, the GCP is a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products, such as Google Search and YouTube. One good thing about this service is that since the announcement of App Engine, Google added multiple cloud services to the platform.
Why Google Cloud Platform
First thing first, it might interest you to know that the Google Cloud Platform is also a set of management tools, it provides a series of modular cloud services including computing, data storage, data analytics and machine learning.
With this you really don’t have to know ask why GCP because you just seen one. But if in case it also interest you to know more, I will like you to also check out this followings below:
- With the GCP, A public cloud lets you leverage its resources to empower the applications you build, as well as to reach a broader base of customers.
- Just like I have explained above that GCP offer a virtual machine hosting service similar to, and competitive with, Amazon Web Services, its primary service model is based around the development and deployment of more modern, containerized applications.
- It is essentially a public cloud-based machine whose services are delivered to customers on an as-you-go basis, by way of service components.
- The targeted core user for GCP at present appears to be the business — small, medium, or large — that is well into its journey to modern application models, and needs a more cost-effective and efficient means of deploying them.
Nevertheless, you must also understands that the GCP’s strategy for competing on price is to offer discounts for sustained use, for customized use, and for committed use.
Google cloud storage
Google Cloud Storage is a Restful online file storage web service for storing and accessing data on Google Cloud Platform infrastructure. Trust me when I say that the Google Cloud storage products is Simple, reliable, and secure solutions for your media, analytics, and application data.
With the GCS, you are sure of this following features:
Advanced features like geo-redundancy, edge caching, and WORM compliance built in
Easy control over disaster recovery, performance, location, and price
Integrate with analytics and ML solutions to get more from your data storage
- Cloud Storage – Object storage with integrated edge caching to store unstructured data.
- Cloud BigTable – Managed NoSQL database service.
- Cloud MemoryStore – Managed in-memory data store based on Redis.
- Cloud SQL – Database as a Service based on MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Cloud Datastore – NoSQL database for web and mobile applications.
- Cloud Spanner – Horizontally scalable, strongly consistent, relational database service.
- Persistent Disk – Block storage for Compute Engine virtual machines.
So that is it.
Google cloud services platform
Services of Google Cloud Platform are not just easy to understand in the abstract. However, below is the platform:
Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
The Google Kubernetes Engine, formerly known as Google Container Engine is a platform for a more modern form of containerized application (housed in what are often still called “Docker containers”), which is engineered for deployment on cloud platforms.
This Google Cloud Run is a newly announced service enabling software developers to deploy and stage their applications to Google’s cloud using the so-called serverless model
Google Compute Engine (GCE)
The GCE competes directly against the service that put Amazon Web Services on the map: hosting virtual machines (VMs, servers that exist entirely as software).
So this are the top three I that I have taken my time to explain, but don’t worry because there is still more listed out below:
Cloud Translation, Text-to-Speech, and Speech-to-Text,
Google Cloud Storage
Please not that this is just far from a complete list of Google Cloud Platform services, though it does introduce you to the major entries
IF IN CASE YOU ALSO WANT TO OWN A YAHOO MAIL ADDRESS, THEN YOU CAN CHECK THIS OUT TOO: How To Create Yahoo Account Using Mobile Fast | Online Yahoo Registration
Google cloud services pricing, google cloud free
No up-front costs Pay $0 up front to benefit from Google Cloud Platform’s great services at great prices. Even if you are just a new member in this platform, you will be given a free $300 for 12 months.
But note that once that money finish before the 12 months hopefully because of the resources you put in the account, then you will be asked to enter money for your card Account. For more info you can as well visit this link here… https://cloud.google.com/compute/all-pricing
Google cloud login
Trust me when I say that this should really not be a problem for for you at all reason been that one you have an account with GOOGLE before now, then you can follow the below steps
- First thing first, Visit the official site by searching on Bing or google with this keyword “google cloud” and then click on the first one or you can as well click here (https://cloud.google.com/) to easily navigate to the main site
- Once you are in the official site, then click on sign In.
- On the sign In page, just provided your Account Login ID (User Id and Password) and finally click on sign in.
So this is how you can sign in your account. But to continue with your hosting, then you will just have to click on “CONSOLE” and proceed wit your Hosting.
Google cloud logo
If you are also among those looking for logo of Google Cloud, then quickly check it out below:
Please Just In case you have any question to ask or opinion to drop, please quickly use the comment box below for that.