When it comes to the choice of an email service provider that offers the best of service for its users, it is good you know that there are so many email providers out there, but when you talk about the one with an exception, then you should try to Create Outlook.com Sign Up Account and enjoy the simplest and encryption of an email service.
Outlook which is also known as Hotmail is one right email services provider that puts the privacy of users first and on the basic steps to create an account is what this article will tutor you.
As one of the world’s first webmail service founded as Hotmail, It does so well to give you the best of email providing and on the various features, how you can sign up or even subscribe to get more feature is what you will find out in this post.
Outlook has developed to a level that it now deals with premium features just for those with advanced email and calendar needs. Outlook inbox is designed for everyone to access and to get started you must create an account.
Features Of Outlook
- Easy to navigate inbox
- Ability to schedule messages
- Pin Important messages
- Message filters
- Text formatting
- Inbox search bar
- Tasks to create, manage, and track things you want to get done
- People page to find, view, create, and edit contact lists
- Spam filtering
- Reading pane
- Virus scanning
- Contact grouping
- Calendar to schedule and manage appointments, meetings, or events
- Data Encryption before and after you’ve sent emails
There are other features like automatic deactivation of unsafe links that contain phishing scams, viruses, or malware and also Ransomware detection and recovery for your important files in OneDrive, but they are features you will get in the premium account.
Steps For Outlook.com Sign Up Account
You can create a free account and also a premium account. But before then, you have to know the difference between the two types of account.
For a free account, you will be limited to some features which you can only get when you upgrade to a premium account.
Outlook Free Account Sign Up
To sign up for a free account on Outlook, carefully follow the steps given below.
- Visit any of Outlook website at www.outlook.com or www.outlook.live.com from your browser. Then click on “create free account” on the email’s homepage
- Enter a new email address as you will want it and click on the arrow at the right side to select @outlook.com or @hotmail.com Example: Johngi@outlook.com or Johngi@hotmail.com. Then click on “Next”
- On the next page, enter the password you will like to use for your email account and click “Next”
- Then provide your first name and last name and click Next again. On the next page, select your country, enter your birth date and click Next
- Then enter the characters you see on the page and click “Next”. If you didn’t see the characters clearly, simply click on “New” to get new characters or click on “Audio” to listen to the characters.
- After that, choose your preferred displayed language and home time zone on the next page and click on “Save”
That’s all and your outlook free account will be up and running.
Outlook Premium Account Sign Up
If you will prefer to sign up for a premium account so that you can gain access to more features on the email platform, then see the steps needed below. Meanwhile, have it in mind that the Upgrade (Premium) to Outlook is with Office 365. Your first month will be free, but you will still need to provide your payment information to continue your subscription once your trial month ends.
- Go to www.outlook.com or www.outlook.live.com from your browser. On the homepage, click on Try Premium at the top right side and a new window will open.
- Click on Start my free trial. Have it in mind that after one month, your free trial ends and your subscription begins.
- Enter your Email address, phone number or skype and click Next to login. If you have not created an account before, Simply click on “Create one” at the bottom of the sign-in page and follow prompts to create an account.
- Then Select a way to pay – Credit card or debit card, Bank Account Or Paypal (Select the method that will be easy for you), Review and confirm your payment details.
Benefits Of Outlook Premium With Office 365
- You can enjoy the cleanliness of Outlook.com with no Ad display when you upgrade to office 365
- Stay Safe from Phishing with its advanced protection
- Premium support any time and any day
- A domain name just for you
In addition, when you upgrade to Outlook.com with office 365, you can enjoy;
- 1 TB One Drive storage
- Desktop Outlook for Windows & Mac
- Latest Word, excel, and powerpoint
Outlook.com Login (www.outlook.com sign in)
- Go to Outlook Website at www.outlook.com or www.outlook.live.com and click on “Sign in” at the top right side of the page.
- Then enter your email address, phone number, or skype and click on “Next”
- Provide your password to sign in successfully to your outlook.com account
THIS MIGHT ALSO INTEREST YOU TO LEARN ABOUT YAHOO HERE: How To Create Yahoo Account Using Mobile Fast | Online Yahoo Registration
Outlook Mobile App Download
You can download the mobile app for free on your Android or iOS device. As for windows 10 phones, it is already built-in it. With the App, you can access your email platform any time and anywhere.
Outlook App also allows you to enjoy most of the features that come with the web page i.e Outlook.com. To download, simply visit your Mobile store and search for “Outlook” then click on the Install or Download link and the app will be downloaded successfully to your mobile device.
Tell us about your Outlook.com experience by using the comment box below. Also, share this method to Create Outlook.com Sign Up Account on your social media account so others who might have been looking for the steps will learn from it.