Before a person can become or be recognized as a potential user of a registered social media platform, he or she must have signed up on its site and the same goes for Youtube. If you want to become a youtube user, you must make sure to sign up first. Here you will learn the steps on youtube account creation.
Youtube is a free video-sharing site where users are allowed to create, upload, watch and share videos on its platform. It is one of the most popular and most used online video sites on the web with visitors both from its platform and from other social media platforms watching videos online at a rate of almost 6 billion hours every month. It can be used by anyone from the age of 13 years and above from any part of the globe without the consideration of the person’s religion, race, tradition, country, tribe, ethnic group, or whatsoever instead it is open for all.
One of the reasons why this social networking site is popular is because of the number of videos it contains as the number of videos that have been observed to be uploaded on its platform per minute is at an average of 100 hours, making it possible for something new to be watched each time a visitor or user goes on the website.
There are different kinds of videos you can find on youtube ranging from tutorials, educational videos, motivational videos, comedy videos, talk shows, vlogs, beauty hacks videos or compilations, movies, football matches, and other trending videos.
Once you create an account on youtube to be recognized as its user, you will get personalized recommendations of videos to watch based on your viewing history and one interesting thing about youtube are the other services it has to offer. It has expanded its method and form of video entertainment and interaction. These other youtube services include; Youtube Premium, Youtube Kidz, Youtube Movies and Shows, Youtube Music Premium, Youtube Gaming, and Youtube Live.
What Do People Do On YouTube?
Different people have different things that they use Youtube for. Some use it for work, for learning, for entertainment, and many other things. Some of the things people do on youtube are as follows;
- Some people search for and watch movies on the platform.
- They create a personal youtube channel.
- Like and comment on other peoples’ youtube videos.
- Other users subscribe and follow other youtube channels.
- Upload videos to their youtube channel and also share to other social media platforms.
- Create playlists for their personal youtube channel to organize and group videos for easy watch and location.
- Download or save other youtube videos to watch them later.
- View different chart rankings for music videos.
- Some others use it to learn new things through tutorials on versatile topics.
There are so many things that different people do on youtube not mentioned above. As time goes you will begin to discover what people do on the platform as you continue to use it too.
Steps On Youtube Account Creation
Before you can create a youtube account, you must make sure that you have created or gotten a Gmail account (Google) first for backup and future reference. It is also advisable to must have downloaded the youtube app if using an android phone.
To download the app, simply visit your Google Play Store or App Store. Or read this Youtube App Download Guidelines
Here are the steps below:
- Open the youtube app installed on your smartphone.
- Tap on the youtube profile icon at the top right-hand side of your screen.
- Tap “Sign In” to get started on the account creation.
- Tap the + Add Account button.
- Tap Create account near the bottom of the screen.
- Type in your First Name and Last name at the space provided and tap Next.
- Enter your Birth Date and Gender, then tap Next.
- Create a Gmail account username and tap Next.
- Choose a strong password with at least 8 characters and confirm by re-entering it and tap Next.
- Scroll down and tap Skip and then I agree and tap Next.
How To Log In To Your YouTube Account
Logging in to your youtube account can be done within a few minutes without much energy and struggle, below are the steps to follow:
- Open the youtube app installed on your device.
- Tap the blue Sign-in button.
- Enter your username and password.
- Tap Sign-In.
That is all you have to do and you will be signed in to your youtube account successfully without any problems if you followed the steps mentioned above accurately.
Was this article on YouTube Account Creation helpful? If yes, drop a comment and a question at the space provided below if you have any and you will receive feedback.