WhatsApp guarantees you fast, reliable, and secure messaging, but when you are no longer interested, what will you do? Well, in this article, I’ll walk you through the basic steps to Delete WhatsApp Account online without the help of any third party. All you have to do is to adhere to the basic instructions given here and you’ll be very much good to go.
Deleting your WhatsApp account is very simple and easy. I have outlined the basic steps you need to follow in this article, and believe me, they are very simple as A, B, C, and D.
WhatsApp is one messaging app that is generally accepted by everyone. However, if the services are no longer needed or you wish to create a new WhatsApp account, then deleting the current WhatsApp on your phone can be done easily.
This app is used generally by over two (2) billion people worldwide and it can be fun when you exchange messages and video calls with friends and family. But on the other hand, if you are no longer interested in that fun, you are free to delete your account.
The WhatsApp messaging community is not against anyone deleting his or her account. The platform even provided the simple steps you need to take to get it done fast, and that is exactly what you’ll learn here.
What Happens When You Delete WhatsApp?
Well, when you get rid of your WhatsApp, you’ll lose your WhatsApp contacts, chats, and even groups that you’ve joined.
When the deletion process is complete, you won’t be able to recover every chat you had on the platform. That is to say, it is irreversible. Once deleted, it’s all gone. Also, when you delete your account, the following are bound to happen;
- You won’t be able to get that account back
- Remove all your chatting history
- You’ll be deleted from all the groups on WhatsApp that you are part of
- Your Google Drive backup will also be deleted
How To Delete WhatsApp Account Online
Deleting your account can be done by itself. Simply follow the steps given below and you’ll be very much good to go.
- Open your WhatsApp app from your mobile home screen
- Tap on the 3-dots at the top right side of the page
- Select settings from the list and tap on “Account”
- Tap on “Delete My Account” and enter your mobile number in full international format
- Then tap on Delete My Account and from the drop-down menu, select a reason why you are deleting your account
- Finally, tap on “Delete My Account”
It’s as simple as that. When you follow the simple steps given above, your account will be deleted successfully. It may take up to 90 days from the beginning of the deletion process to delete your WhatsApp information.
Feel free to use the comment box below for any questions on this method to Delete WhatsApp Account Online, and Matchwithout.com will be here to attend to you. Also, share this article on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.