ProPay is a payment processor you can trust and in this article, you’ll learn about the basic ProPay Sign up steps you need to get started with the platform. All you have to do is to adhere to the basic steps given here and you’ll be very much good to go.
ProPay provides simple, secure, and affordable payment solutions for organizations ranging from small, home-based entrepreneurships to multi-billion-dollar enterprises requiring complex payment solutions.
Creating your ProPay account is simple as A, B, C, and D. With ProPay, you can enable your business to accept credit cards and handle your ACH processing. Our payment processing tools and competitive rates give you a quick and convenient way to begin accepting all major credit and debit card brands.
ProPay is one right platform for your business if you are looking for innovative payment solutions. This article carefully tutors you on how to go about signing up on the platform with ease
Is ProPay Free?
Creating your account on ProPay is simple and free. However, using the services will need you to subscribe to one of its pricing.
ProPay has the Platinum and premium plans, while the former is a $69.95 sign up cost, and the latter is a $39.95 sign-up cost. You can see the features of each when you visit the website and click on Sign up at the top right side of the page.
ProPay Sign Up
It is very simple to create a ProPay account, follow the steps below to get one up and running.
- Go to the official website of ProPay at www.propay.com from your browser
- Click on Sign Up at the top right side of the page
- Select the plan suitable for you and on the next page, enter your email address
- Create a password and confirm the password
- Then click on Continue
- On the next page, fill in the required information about yourself and follow prompts to complete your account sign up
Provided you’ve created your account successfully, signing in becomes easy as A, B, C, and D. Simply follow the steps given below.
- Visit www.propay.com from your browser
- Click on ‘login” at the top right side of the page
- Enter your registered email address and click on Continue
- Then enter your password to access your ProPay account
ProPay supports the following segments listed below
- Field Force Enablement Systems
- Event Registration Management Platforms
- Tablet-Based POS Systems
- Government and Utility Billing Systems
- Mobile App Developers
- Accounting and Invoicing Platforms
Simply use the steps given in this article to get started and start enjoying the wonderful features of ProPay for your business.
I believe this ProPay sign up article was helpful, feel free to use the comment box below for any questions about this article and Matchwithout.com will be here to attend to you.