Once you must have downloaded and installed the TikTok app on your smartphone, then, of course, the next step should be to create an account on its site by signing up using the TikTok app installed on your smartphone. This article will guide you through the steps on TikTok account creation.
Tiktok is mainly used for uploading and sharing short videos both on its site and other social media platforms. It can be used by any person from any part of the world as long as the person is up to the age limit designed by the site, which is from 13 years old and above. It is used by many users for different reasons and intentions.
This social networking site is similar to other social media platforms that are based on creating video content but also have some unique features that make it stand out from others and one of the things that makes it worthwhile using are its inbuilt features that make using TikTok so enjoyable and exciting to use.
Tiktok Features & Contents
Some of the features of TikTok include; filters and effects, likes and comments, reactions, duets, live videos, harmful comment alerts, hashtags, and many more wonderful features.
The video contents also posted are of various types ranging from trending and viral videos to common videos like challenges, dance tutorials, comedy videos, music snippets, and lots more.
Some Benefits Of Using TikTok
Becoming a user of TikTok comes with so many lovely benefits that you are unlikely to enjoy on other social media platforms. Some of these benefits you get to enjoy on TikTok are;
- Tiktok allows its users to create, upload and share video content to other social media platforms.
- It allows them to make use of sound and music snippets to create their own videos.
- Users can learn various things through video tutorials in the “For You” feature.
- It helps bring entertainment closer to the audience.
- Help grow business brands and reach out to a wide exposure of its customers and intending visitors.
- Tiktok allows its users to take part in trending challenges using their own video.
- It allows users to duet with other TikTok users on a video they like and which was set up for a duet option by the original creator.
To enjoy these benefits of using TikTok mentioned above and many more, you have to make sure to must have created an account on its site to be recognized as a Tiktok used and gain eligibility to all its features.
Steps On TikTok Account Creation
Creating a TikTok account is not a big deal and can be done within a few minutes. To create a TikTok account, follow the steps below:
- Open the TikTok app you must have downloaded and installed on your smartphone.
- From the options given, choose the one that you prefer.
- If you choose “Use phone or email”, then the next step should be to add your date of birth.
- Next, create your password and re-enter it to confirm. Make sure you use a strong password that you will always remember.
- Add your username and tap Sign Up.
- After signing up, confirm your email address for verification.
That is all you have to do on creating a TikTok account. If you follow all these steps mentioned above appropriately then your account creation will be a success.
Tiktok Login Mobile
You really won’t need to stress yourself on this. Tiktok is like Whatsapp when it comes to logging in. That is, you can just open the app and start surfing through your newsfeed.
However, if you logged out of the platform after use, then be ready to provide your login details when next you want to sign in to the platform.
Was this article on TikTok Account Creation helpful? If yes, leave a comment below and drop a question if you have any in the comment section and you will receive feedback.