After you must have downloaded different kinds of songs on Boomplay, the next step you might like to take is to create Boomplay Music Playlist. This article will guide you through the process of doing that without any stress or struggles.
Boomplay is a free music downloader that allows you to download and play over 60 million-plus MP3 songs. It also allows you to download the latest and hottest music, albums, and playlists for free, which makes it possible to listen to music offline without using data, which means having no active WiFi would not be a problem.
It is more than just a home of music. On its platform, you can also get entertainment, sports, lifestyle news, and also exclusive interviews with top artists on the “Buzz section”. You can also earn reward points which you can use to redeem wonderful surprises such as; Airtime, Gadgets, Boomplay Subscriptions, Coupons, and many more by which can be done by simply playing music and having an engagement in the Boomplay community.
It also provides playlists for you based on your favorites and preferences and in this way, you can discover new music and playlist for every mood. It also comes with so many wonderful features of which include finding out the top songs in your location or country and around the world using the “Boomplay chart”.
How To Sign Up On Boomplay
To become a registered user of Boomplay, you ought to sign up on its platform and own an account with its site. If you choose to sign up on Boomplay, then follow all the steps mentioned below:
- Launch the “Boomplay app” and tap Sign Up.
- Enter your country code, phone number, and tap “Get Code”.
- Enter the code sent to you for verification.
- Tap the circle to accept the terms and conditions, then tap Next.
- Enter your Username and Gender in the spaces provided.
- On the same page, enter a “Password” (re-enter it for confirmation) and then tap Done.
That is all you need to do when it comes to signing up on Boomplay for an account.
How To Create Boomplay Music Playlist
Creating playlists for your music on Boomplay helps you categorize all your songs of different genres like gospel, afro beats, rock, jazz, hip-hop, highlife, juju, and many more. Below are the steps to help you create your own song playlist on Boomplay without struggles:
- Open the Boomplay app installed on your mobile device.
- Go to the ‘Library’ page and tap ‘Playlists‘.
- On the playlist page, tap on the plus (+) button.
- On the new page, type in your Playlist Title and tap OK.
- Search and select the songs for the playlist on the ‘Add Music’ page.
- After selecting all the songs of your choice, tap “Done”.
- If you wish to change the title and image of your playlist cover, tap the Edit button at the top right corner and follow instructions.
Once you follow these steps mentioned above accurately and correctly, then creating your Boomplay music playlist will be successful.
Boomplay Account Log In
In case you wish to log in to your Boomplay account maybe from another mobile device or you mistakenly logged out by yourself, then you can always log back in whenever you wish to.
Here are the steps to follow to log in to your Boomplay account:
- Open the “Boomplay App” installed on your mobile device.
- Tap on the Login option.
- Enter your Phone Number in the space provided.
- Again, enter your “Password”.
- Finally, tap on the Login button.
Now you can continue with whatever you want to on your Boomplay account.
Was this article on “Boomplay Music Playlist” helpful? If yes, then make sure to leave a comment below and drop a question if you have any and you will receive feedback.