The Facebook Dating Matchmaker is one of a kind for the Facebook users who have their Facebook account in good standing. In this article, you’ll learn about Facebook Dating and the basic steps you need to join the dating platform where you can find singles from every part of the world who are ready to mingle.
Facebook dating is a space within the Facebook app that makes it possible for singles to join to meet people that share the same interest as themselves.
If you’re interested in using Facebook Dating to meet new people, all you have to do is to create a dating profile. Creating a dating profile is easy as A, B, C, D, and well free, all you have to do is to adhere to the basic instructions given here and you are very much good to go.
Facebook Dating Matchmaker Online
In Dating, you can send likes and messages to people you’re interested in. Once someone likes you back, you’ll match and can start chatting in Dating. Yes! It’s that simple.
However, there are basic requirements you need to meet to get started. Read on to know about it.
Facebook Dating Requirements
You can access Dating from your current Facebook iPhone or Android app I.e the updated latest version of Facebook.
Facebook Dating is for adults 18+ who have a Facebook account in good standing. Dating isn’t currently available to everyone.
You may be able to create a dating profile if you live in one of the following countries and meet all other requirements to use Facebook Dating:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
Facebook App Latest Version Update
Follow the steps below to get the latest version of the Facebook app that comes with the dating link.
- Go to your Google Play Store or App Store
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list of applications displayed
- Tap on “Update” and the app will be updated successfully.
Facebook Dating Set Up Profile
To set up your dating profile and start dating, simply adhere to the basics given below.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your app drawer
- Sign in to your account if you are not signed in and tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page for the android user or at the bottom right for the iOS users.
- Navigate down and tap on the “Dating” link from the menu.
- Start your dating profile creation by filling in the required details in the right fields. These details include your religion, your job, your height, your degrees, and your education.
- Your photos and other information will also be required of you to complete your profile setup.
When you successfully follow the basic steps given above, then your profile setup will be completed and you can start searching for other singles who are already on the platform.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions about this Facebook dating Matchmaker online, feel free to relate it with Matchwithout.com by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.