Facebook For dating is truly something you can write home about since ever the introduction of the feature. You can opt in and meet other singles already on the platform waiting for that special one they can share their life with. Read this article to know more about Facebook dating and get started.
If you are looking for singles who share your interest, then the Facebook dating platform is one you have to visit because it is a space within the Facebook platform that makes it easier to meet and start new conversations with people who share your interests.
Activating your Facebook dating profile is as simple as A, B, C, and D. All you have to do is adhere to the basic principle given in this article and you’ll be very good to go. You can simply create a dating profile from your Facebook app and start chatting with singles who have opted into the dating environment and are ready to mingle.
Facebook dating simply makes it easy for you to find love through what you love, the groups you’re in and the events you go to can help you meet people with similar interests.
Requirements Needed For Facebook Dating
Below are the requirements you need to be able to use the Facebook dating platform.
- Your Facebook account must be in good standing
- You must be 18 years old and above
- Use the latest Facebook app (visit your mobile store to update the Facebook App)
- Check this list of countries eligible to use Facebook Dating
Facebook For Dating App
Well, there is no separate app for the dating feature. The Facebook app you know houses the dating feature and all you have to do is to update your Facebook app to get the dating feature.
That is what I meant by using the latest Facebook app from the requirements I gave above. So to get your app updated, simply adhere to the instructions given below.
- Open your Google Play Store or App Store from your mobile home screen
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Then select the official Facebook app from the list of applications displayed
- Tap on “update” and the app will be updated successfully
When that update is done, then you should be having the feature in your Facebook app. if you don’t see the feature after the update, then know that your country is not eligible to use dating.
Facebook Dating Activation
To activate your dating on Facebook and start meeting singles who are ready to mingle, simply adhere to the basic instructions given below.
- Open the Facebook app you updated from your app drawer and sign in to your account if you are not signed in
- Tap on the hamburger line (three lines) at the top right side of the page for the android user or at the bottom right for iOS users.
- Tap on the “Dating” link that has the heart icon from the menu.
- Start your account activation by setting up your profile. Simply fill in the required details in the right fields – your religion, your job, your height, your degrees, and your education.
- Then complete your profile by following the onscreen instructions
It’s as simple as that.
Your dating profile will be activated and you can start chatting with others that have opted in to the dating platform.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions about the Facebook For Dating: Download Facebook Dating App | FB Dating Activation, feel free to relate it with Matchwithout.com by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.