Indeed, with a boy can do, a girl can also do. You can create a girl Facebook avatar that looks exactly like you if you can adhere to the basic principle given in this article. Females are wonderful creatures and you can display that beauty through your cartoon self on Facebook. Here is the right article to read to get started.
Creating your female Facebook Avatar is simple as A, B, C, and D. It is also free provided you have a Facebook account and you can follow instructions, then you are very much good to go.
When you create your Facebook avatar, you can use them in comments and stories, and also, text posts with backgrounds. They can also be used in messenger and as your profile picture. There is a lot of fun it brings to see your cartoon’s beautiful self all over Facebook.
If you are the type that likes Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram social platforms, then it will interest you to know that you can export these avatars down there. Creating an avatar will give you a wide range of avatars from the one you created and you can use them as you want. The avatar customization tools for the female gender are in place and it’s left for you to create your cartoon self the way you want it.
READ THIS: How To Change Facebook Gender | Edit Facebook Profile Gender
Girl Facebook Avatar Tools
These tools will give you a picture-perfect avatar creation, there is the mirror there to use in looking at yourself while you are making your cartoon self, and other tools as listed below.
- Face lines
- Eye shape
- Eye color
- Eye make up
- Waste bin
- Skin tone
- Hair color
- Face shape
- Face markings
- Eyebrow color
- Facial hair color
- Headwear color
- Ear piercings
- Hearing devices
- Hearing device color
- Eyewear color
- Nose piercings
- Lip color
- Facial hair
Before you can get started, you have to make sure you have the Facebook avatar feature working on your Facebook app. More so, you should check if the feature is rolled out for your country. Read on to get started
Facebook App Update
Updating your Facebook app is simple and it will give you more features available on the Facebook platform. To update your app, simply adhere to the steps given below.
- Go to your Google Play Store or App Store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type, and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app and tap on Update on the next page
- The Facebook app will be updated automatically giving you the features available which include the “Avatars” feature
How To Locate Facebook Avatar Link
Locating your avatar link to get started with your avatar customization is simple. Follow the steps given below.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your home screen
- Sign in to your account if you aren’t logged in and tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page
- Navigate down and you’ll see the “Avatars” link or tap on See More to see the avatars link
If after taking the steps above and you don’t see the avatars link, then bear in mind that the feature has not been rolled out in your country yet and you don’t need to panic as you will be able to see and use it shortly.
Steps To Create Facebook Girl Avatar
To start your female avatar creation, you should know that the customization page will work with the gender setting you use to sign up on Facebook, to automatically generate the female tools you need, but if there was an error in your gender setting, you can correct that here, then follow the steps below to start creating your cartoon version.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your mobile home screen
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page
- Navigate down and tap on “Avatars” and you’ll be taken to the avatar customization page
- There, tap on “Next” and then tap on “Get started” and start customizing your avatar
- Choose your skin tone, choose your hairstyle, and there are all these options available for different hairstyles you can choose
- Select your eye shape, face shape, eyebrows, eyes wear, and each one of them as long as they have the option for color, will be the little icon next to it.
- There are also outfits to choose from and when you are satisfied with your customization, just tap the checkmark right on top at the right side, it going to be ready in a few seconds
- Then tap Next, and you are done
It’s as simple as that.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions about this method to Create A Girl Facebook Avatar – Facebook Avatar Editor, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.