There are lots of online dating sites in the world which you can venture into and become a user of. Whatever your purpose, be it for meeting new people, casual dating, or sharing different interests, these sites make dating easy and fun. In this article, you will be enlightened on how to Create another Bumble Account with ease.
Among all these online dating sites, Bumble happens to be among the best dating sites one can become part of. Creating another account is simple as A, B, C, and D. All you have to do is to adhere to the simple steps given in this article and you are very much good to go.
Bumble empowers users to connect with confidence whether dating, networking, or meeting friends online. The platform has made it not only necessary but acceptable for women to make the first move, shaking up outdated gender norms. Bumble prioritizes kindness and respect, providing a safe online community for users to build new relationships.
Bumble is similar to Tinder in terms of swiping right to make a match but has a lot of differences that other dating sites do not have. Some of these differences are as follows;
- It allows a wide range of orientations.
- It supports both heterosexual and non-hetero relationships.
- It allows its users to search for friends or business connections rather than just “dates”.
- When it comes to heterosexual pairing, the female has to be the first one to send a message before the other party can do so.
- Bumble comes with different modes that you can switch to anytime and any day you feel like. These modes are mainly three in number and they are; “Date” (To find that spark in an empowered community), “BFF”(To make new friends at every stage of your life), and “Bizz” (To move your career forward the modern way). Whichever mode you choose to use is the same mode you will be shown to others.
All these differences mentioned above, make this dating site unique and more interesting to use. So without much ado, let’s dive into it to get started.
Bumble App Download
Millions of people have already signed up to Bumble to find dates, make new friends, and meet new people. To download and install Bumble successfully to your mobile device, the following steps are to be taken.
- Go to your Google Play Store from your home screen
- In the search bar, type and search for “Bumble”
- Select the bumble official app from the list of applications displayed
- Click on “Install” and the app will be downloaded successfully
How To Create Another Bumble Account
To sign up on Bumble for free, simply follow the steps given below;
- Open the downloaded Bumble app and tap “Sign In With Facebook” Here, you will have to review your login details where you have to decide whether to create and login to your Bumble account with “Facebook” or with “your phone or email”.
- Tap “Log In With Facebook App”. It will make it easy for you to use your Facebook account as Bumble will automatically use your Facebook log-in details to set up your Bumble dating account but if you prefer signing in with a phone or email, you can still go ahead.
- Tap “Open” when told as a warning “Bumble wants to open with Facebook”, then tap “Allow” when you are asked to let Bumble access your location service to allow Bumble to match with people near your location.
- Then, tap “OK” when asked to allow Notifications access to Bumble. Follow the other instructions to complete the Bumble account creation.
- Finally, after the Bumble account is set up, you can go ahead and also review the offer for upgrades and extras by tapping “Sign Up” if you are interested and “Cancel” if not interested.
You can as well sign up using your browser. See the steps below.
Bumble Sign Up From Browser
Signing up from your browser is easy. All you have to do is to open your Google Chrome browser or Firefox and follow the steps below.
- Go to www.bumble.com
- Click on Join on the homepage
- Next, click on “Use cell phone number” (you can also continue with your Apple or Facebook account if you want, simply by clicking on any of them)
- Enter your mobile phone number in the space provided and click on Continue
- Type in the captcha displayed and click on Submit
- Enter the six (6) digit code sent to you, then click on continue to complete your account registration
Bumble Account Sign In
Provided you’ve created your account, signing in should not be a problem, see the steps to take below.
- Visit www.bumble.com and click on ‘Sign In’
- Click on “Continue with Apple” or Continue with Facebook and follow the prompts
- If you click on “Use cell phone number”, then you have to enter your phone number on the next page and click on continue
However, if you have any questions about this Bumble App Download: Create Another Bumble Account – Bumble Sign In, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.