It is simple as A, B, C, and D to change Facebook gender. All you have to do is to follow the basic steps given in this article and you are very much good to go. Selecting the right gender is one important thing you must do when you are creating a new Facebook account and if you have made the mistake of taking another gender in place of the other, then here is what to do.
It can be edited. Facebook provides the easy step you need to take to edit your gender and make it right. All you have to do is adhere to the instruction given in this article. Changing your gender is simple and you won’t need the help of any third party. You can do it on your own.
The gender referred to here is either a male or female gender. if you are a male and you mistakenly used the female gender for your profile creation, you can change it without issue.
Now, it is important to know that the gender you used in setting up your Facebook account can affect you when you want to create a Facebook avatar. Take, for instance, you are a male and you need to create your male Facebook avatar, while your Facebook profile is displaying female, you’ll end up getting the tools to create a female avatar.
Your gender also denotes your identity on Facebook and making it right is one thing you should make sure of. So without much ado, let’s walk through the process you need to change your gender.
Facebook App Login
You can only edit your profile only when you’ve gained access to the platform and to make it easier for you to edit your profile i.e changing your gender, I bring you the Facebook app method you can use quickly even when you are on the go.
To sign in, simply follow the steps below.
- Open your Facebook mobile app from your app drawer
- Enter your Facebook email address or phone number
- Enter your password and tap on login
When the steps above are carried out, you’ll be taken to your Facebook account.
How To Change Facebook Gender
Follow the steps below to edit and make your gender right on Facebook.
- After logging in to your account using the steps above, tap the hamburger line (three straight lines) at the top right side of your screen
- Tap on your name at the top of the screen
- Then tap on “See Your About Info” and navigate down to Basic info and tap on Edit next to it
- Choose between Male or Female and then tap on Save at the bottom of the page
It’s as simple as that.
You can also change your gender on Facebook via the computer browser. See the steps below.
How To Edit Facebook Gender Using A Computer
- Open your web browser and go to www.facebook.com
- Enter your login details in the appropriate field
- On the Facebook homepage, click on your profile picture in the top left corner of the screen
- Then go to the about tab next to posts and select Contact and basic info
- Click on the pencil icon next to gender under the “basic info” section
- From the drop-down menu, select Male or Female and click on Save
That’s all. Your gender will be changed immediately.
Do well to share this method to Change Facebook Gender | Edit Facebook Profile Gender on your social media accounts so that others can know about it. Also, feel free to use the comment box below for any questions relating to this article and matchwithout.com will be here to attend to you.