Having the Payoneer cash account is one thing and being able to withdraw Payoneer money to your bank account is another. So read this article carefully as I walk you through the steps you need to make your quick withdrawal without issues.
Withdrawing your funds and getting it transferred or wired to your bank account is easy as A, B, C, D but before then, you have to read this article carefully to get started and trust me, at the end of this tutorial, you’ll be able to withdraw your cash without the help of anyone.
When you want to withdraw your money, have in mind that it can only be sent to the bank account number with the corresponding name you provided on the Payoneer platform when you were signing up for an account. If the name does not tally, then you won’t be able to make a successful withdrawal that is why one has to be careful when providing the necessary information during your account sign-up.
Whichever currency your clients or marketplaces pay you in, you can convert your earnings to your local currency. Payoneer supports withdrawals to local bank accounts in over 150 countries and currencies.
Payoneer allows you to transfer your international business earnings directly to your local bank account with ease and at a cheaper rate.
How To Withdraw Payoneer Money To Your Bank Account?
1. Sign in to Payoneer from your mobile browser
2. Go to “Withdraw” and then choose “To Bank Account”.
3. If you have not yet added your bank account for withdrawal, please click on the “Add new button” as seen on the page and proceed to the bank account registration. If your bank account is pending approval, the platform will let you know.
4. If you already added your bank account and it’s approved by Payoneer – select the card/currency balance that you want to withdraw from.
5. Choose the bank account you want to withdraw funds to and enter the requested amount.
– If you enter the amount to deposit, we’ll automatically calculate the amount to withdraw. In this case, the fee will apply to the amount to withdraw.
If you would like, enter a description. This description will appear on the Transactions page in your Payoneer account. It will not appear in your bank statement.
6. Click “Review”, review the details you entered.
7. Click “Withdraw” to submit the withdrawal request. You may be asked to verify your identity using a code (if two-step verification is turned on in your account).
Note: If you are making a withdrawal involving currency conversion, after clicking Withdraw you may receive a message that the exchange rate has changed. You’ll have the opportunity to review the updated amounts and submit the withdrawal again.
8. A confirmation email containing your withdrawal information will be sent to you.
It’s as simple as that.
I hope this method to withdraw Payoneer money to your bank account is easy? kindly let us know what you think by using the comment box below.