Who can use Facebook Dating? This is one question anyone hearing about the dating platform on Facebook will ask to know how to get started. In this article, you’ll learn about the requirements you need to get started on Facebook dating and the basic steps you need to set up your account.
Facebook dating is a space within Facebook that makes it easier to meet and start new conversations with people who share your interest and knowing who is eligible is one thing you must know to get started.
You can access Facebook dating from your current Facebook app on your Android or iOS device but before that can be fully achievable, there are some basic requirements needed and that is exactly what this article will tutor you.
So if you are looking for singles on Facebook who are ready to mingle and build a relationship that may lead to something meaningful, it is wise to know the A, B, C, and D of it. Simply read this article and you’ll be very much good to go.
SEE NOW: How To Meet New People In Big Churches In USA, Canada, UK, Australia Online
As explained earlier in this article, this is a feature or space within the Facebook app which allow you to meet like-minded people who have also opted into the platform.
Making your Facebook dating profile to get started is not difficult because the feature is housed by your Facebook account. That is to say, most information that will be required to sign up for dating is already provided on your Facebook account. You only need to enter fill information on the dating platform and you are good to go.
Again, any activity you carry out on dating remains there, it won’t be shared anywhere on your Facebook account.
How Facebook Dating Works
Facebook dating uses a simple mechanism to work. If you’re interested in using Facebook Dating to meet new people, you can create a dating profile. Then, you can send likes and messages to people you’re interested in. Once someone likes you back, you’ll match and can start chatting in Dating.
Who Can Use Facebook Dating?
It is a question that needs an answer before you can get started on Dating. Facebook dating is not available to everyone. Since dating has been rolled out in some countries, other spheres have not gotten the feature.
So to know your eligibility. simple read on.
Facebook Dating is available in many countries for adults with active Facebook accounts. To have access to Facebook Dating you must meet the following;
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Have a Facebook account in good standing that is at least 30 days old.
- Use the latest Facebook app
- Live in a country where Dating is available.
List Of Countries Where Facebook Dating Is Available
Below are the eligible countries that can use the dating feature.
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States
Facebook App Update For Dating
To update your Facebook app for the dating feature, you need to follow the steps given below.
- Go to your mobile store (Google Play Store or App Store)
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list of the app displayed
- Tap on Update and the app will be updated successfully, giving you all the features newly added on Facebook
Facebook Dating Setup
Follow the steps below to set up your dating profile.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your mobile home screen
- Login to your account if you are not logged in
- Tap on the hamburger line (three lines) at the top right side of the page for the android user or at the bottom right for iOS users.
- Next, tap on the “Dating” link with a colorful heart icon from the menu and tap Get Started
- You’ll be taken to the dating platform where you have to start your account set up. Enter the required details in the right fields – your religion, your job, your height, your degrees, and your education.
- When you’re done, tap Confirm to publish your profile.
It’s as simple as that.
If you have any questions on this method Use Facebook Dating, feel free to relate them with Matchwithout.com by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.