Who says you can’t also create a Cartoon version of yourself on Facebook just like the way you see your friends posting the avatar of themselves? Facebook avatar is a fun way to let people see your creativity through the cartoon version you created.
Joining the Facebook avatar platform to be able to make your avatar as easy as A, B, C, D, and when you adhere to the basic steps given here, trust me that you’ll be very good to go.
There are some requirements you’ll need before you will be eligible to get the Avatar feature and begin to customize your cartoon self.
Facebook Avatar Requirements
First of all, you’ll need to update your Facebook mobile app from your Google Play Store or App Store. When that is done, you should be able to see and start your customization.
Also, you must make sure you can log in to your Facebook account. And you have a steady internet connection.
Now, another thing to note is that Facebook avatar is a feature newly added to Facebook just like the Facebook dating feature, so after the update and you didn’t get the feature from your app’s menu, don’t panic as you will be able to see it shortly.
Facebook App Update For Avatar Feature
To carry out this update, you’ll need to update your app using the steps below.
- Visit your Google Play Store or App Store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the Facebook official app from the list of applications displayed
- Next, tap on Update and the app will be updated automatically on your device
Finding the Facebook Avatar Feature
When you want to locate and start using the Facebook avatar feature, you’ll first of all need to find the feature. See the steps below
1. Open the updated Facebook app from your app drawer and sign in if you are not signed in
2. Tap on the hamburger line (three lines) at the top right side of the page
3. Navigate down and you’ll see the “Avatars” link. If you don’t see it, then you can tap on see more to locate it.
How To Join Facebook Avatar
Now, you will simply need to follow the guidelines below to join Facebook avatar platform to start customizing your cartoon self.
- Tap on the avatar link you’ve located using the steps above.
- You’ll be taken to the avatar customization page
- Tap on “Next” and then press “Get started” and start customizing your avatar to however you want your avatar to look.
- Simply go ahead and choose your skin tone, choose your hairstyle, and there are all these options available for different hairstyles you can choose
- Select your eye shape, face shape, eyebrows, eyes wear, and each one of them as long as they have the option for color, will be the little icon next to it.
- There are also outfits to choose from if you want to choose from
- After customizing your avatar, and you are satisfied and you want to complete it, just press the checkmark right on top at the right side, it going to be ready in a few seconds, and then press Next, and you are done
Your avatar will be ready and you can go ahead to use it as your temporary profile picture, or even in the comment space of any post on your newsfeed.
Facebook Avatar For Comments
To use your avatar inside as a comment, you could jump into a comment of any post on your Facebook newsfeed and press the comment session and you should see the little smiling face inside the comment and on the very bottom as long as an avatar is activated on your Facebook.
Click or tap on the smiling emoji option and it shows you all the different avatar stickers and you can select the one that you feel is right for the comment you want to make and press the send icon
It’s as simple as that.
Kindly share this method to Join Facebook Avatar on your social media account so that others can know about it.