Taking pictures for pleasure is one thing and storing them for future reference is another different thing. Facebook happens to be one of the best online platforms where you can do that without any pay. Here you will learn how to keep your photos safe by creating a Facebook photo album as a storehouse for your photos.
For so many reasons people find joy in taking pictures of themselves, events, ceremonies or occasions, places, and even the things they love doing. Some of them love to keep such pictures safe to look back upon as “cherished moments” or “special memories” to lift their spirit or for reasons best known to them.
Facebook which is a social media platform encourages this and even provides security and privacy for it. It is a platform that can be used by anyone from the age of 13 years and above from any part of the world as it is universal. People use it to connect and interact with their families, friends, and colleagues.
The social networking site has so many interesting features of which photos and even photo albums are among where its users are allowed to post photos on their page, groups, profiles, timelines, and any other place on the platform, and the photos would be automatically saved and stored in their personal account wall under “Photos”.
Another interesting thing about this social networking site or platform is that the photos you post on the platform which are automatically saved to your wall can be arranged and organized for easier location of them and also to beautify your wall, make it attractive, and also look professional and standard to those who visit your photos.
Reasons Why People Post Photos On Facebook
You might be wondering why most people like posting photos of themselves or other things on Facebook. Well, the thing is that people are different, with different ways of thinking, opinions, and reasons. Some of the common reasons why most people post photos on Facebook are mentioned below:
- To share their beautiful moments with the world.
- For proof to others that their lives are good and enviable.
- Some people post photos on Facebook just for entertainment.
- It gives them a sense of high “self-esteem” and “self-confidence”.
- To keep in touch with family and friends or business associates.
- For documentation of past moments and events (memory sake).
- To post for sponsorship and review of other peoples’ products.
- Some people post photos on Facebook to gain attention and be noticed.
- Other people are obsessed with themselves and do that to flaunt online.
- For advertisement by creating awareness on what they do for a living or what they are good at doing.
There are so many reasons why people post photos or pictures on Facebook of which some cannot be told why exactly as various people have their own personal reasons to why they do so.
Facebook Account Log In
Before you can do anything on Facebook, you must have logged into your Facebook account to gain access to your platform and this can be done by following these simple steps:
- Open the Facebook app installed on your mobile device or smartphone.
- Enter your “email address or phone number” as required.
- Again, enter your Facebook password in the space provided.
- Tap the blue login button at the bottom of your screen to get signed in.
- You can decide to tap Save to log in next time without filling in all those details or “Not Now” to do otherwise.
That is all, it does not take all the time in the world to sign in and get access to your Facebook account, it can always be done within a few minutes without too much energy consumption.
How To Create Facebook Photo Album
If you want and have decided to take the display of your Facebook photos on your wall or profile to another level, then it is advisable to take this step of arranging and organizing your Facebook photos in a Facebook photo album by creating one and to do that, here are the easy steps to follow below:
- Open the “Facebook app” installed on your device and log in to your Facebook account if you have not done that yet.
- Tap “What’s on your mind?” at the top of your screen beside your profile picture.
- Tap Photo/Video at the middle of your screen which is the first option.
- Select the photo or photos you want to post or upload by tapping them.
- Once you have selected the photos you want to upload, tap Next at the top left-hand side of your screen.
- You can choose to say something about the photo/photos at the top of the photo/photos you selected.
- Then tap + Album at the top of your photo caption.
- Tap + CREATE NEW ALBUM snd enter the “Album Name” of your choice.
- Select “privacy” from the options provided (who you would like to have seen your post).
- Tap Create at the top right-hand side of your screen and also tap Post on the same side.
Once you have done all these mentioned above, you must have achieved your aim and purpose as the album would have been created and your photos posted in it successfully.
Was this article on “Facebook Photo Album” helpful? If yes, leave a comment and question if you have any below at the space provided and we will give you feedback.