The Facebook Create Avatar Guidelines given here will help you to get the best of your cartoon self up and running. All you have to do is to adhere to the basic steps given here and trust me, you’ll be very much good to go. Facebook’s new avatar creation is simple as A, B, C, and D. Read here to get started.
You can create and share your cartoonish characters with others without stress. However, there are some basics you need to go through to achieve that.
Facebook Avatar is a way to show your creativity as it has all the basic amenities (tools) to make sure you get an avatar that looks exactly like you or an avatar branded to your taste. You’ll do the creation and there is no need for a third party.
Whether you are a female Facebook user or a male, you can create an avatar as the customization page as the tools both for females and males which is automatically generated based on your Facebook account profile settings.
When your avatar is fully created and it’s up and running, you have the option to use it as your profile pictures, comment with it on a post, or even send it to friends in your conversation.
Facebook Avatar Requirements
To be able to access the avatar customization page and make use of the avatar feature very well, you must have a Facebook account in good standing.
In addition to that, you must be running the latest version of the Facebook app on your mobile device. Also, you should make sure the Facebook avatar option has been released in your country.
How Do I Know If Facebook Avatar Option Is Available In My Country?
Everyone does ask this question to get started. Well, you will know when you have carried out an update of your Facebook app. I’ll show you how to find the option from your Facebook app’s menu, read on.
Facebook App Update For Avatar Feature
To update your Facebook app and get the avatar feature, simply follow the steps below.
- Go to your Google Play Store or App Store from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list
- Tap on Update and the app will automatically update on your device.
When that is done, the next thing is to know if you are eligible to use the Avatar feature, see the next step below.
How To Find Facebook Avatar Link Via FB App
After a successful app update using the steps given above, you’ll need the steps below to find the link from where you can start your avatar customization.
- Open your Facebook app from your home screen
- Login to your account if you aren’t logged in
- On the page, tap on the hamburger line (three lines) at the top right side of the page
- Navigate down to see the “Avatars” link or tap on See more to see the link
Facebook Avatar Customization Tools
These are the list of tools readily available on the platform that you can use to get an avatar up and running. These tools can be found on the customization page.
- Waste bin
- Skin tone
- Hair color
- Face shape
- Face markings
- Face lines
- Eye shape
- Eye color
- Eye make up
- Eyebrow color
- Eyewear color
- Nose piercings
- Lip color
- Facial hair
- Facial hair color
- Headwear color
- Ear piercings
- Hearing devices
- Hearing device color
Facebook Create Avatar
Having located the avatar link and known the available tools for customization. You can get started using the steps below.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your mobile home screen
- Tap on the hamburger line at the top right side of the page
- Navigate down and tap on “Avatars”
- You’ll be taken to the avatar customization page
- There, tap on “Next” and then press “Get started” and start customizing your avatar to however you want your avatar to look.
- Choose your skin tone, choose your hairstyle, and there are all these options available for different hairstyles you can choose
- Select your eye shape, face shape, eyebrows, eyes wear, and each one of them as long as they have the option for color, will be the little icon next to it.
- There are also outfits to choose from if you want
- When you are satisfied with your customization, just tap the checkmark right on top at the right side, it going to be ready in a few seconds, and then press Next, and you are done
It is simple and fast as that.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions about the Facebook Create Avatar article, feel free to relate them with matchwithout.com by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.