Have you been looking for a way to expand and boost your presence and activity on Facebook for beneficial reasons but do not know which step to take? Then you are at the right place as this article is designed to help you with the steps on how to create Facebook page to achieve that purpose without any stress.
Facebook as most of us know, is a place of social networking and interaction. It is a social networking or media platform where users are allowed to connect with one another irrespective of their location as Facebook can be used from any part of the world.
However, pages are for businesses, brands, and organizations, and they’re free to set up. All you have to do is to adhere to the basic instructions given in this article and trust me, you’ll be very much good to go.
Different people have different reasons for using Facebook and that is why Facebook offers its users different opportunities through its features to achieve their purpose of using Facebook by contributing their own ideas and joining conversations with other people who share the same or different interests. It is the more reason business owners can create a page and promote their brands and more
Features Of Facebook
These wonderful features are provided by Facebook
- User Profile
- News Feed
- Relationship Status
- Messages or Chats
- Photos and Videos
- Facebook Stories
- Voice and Video Calls
- Settings and Privacy
- Stickers, Emojis, and Gifs
- Likes, Comments, and Reactions
There are many more features of Facebook not mentioned above of which you will discover as you continue to use the platform. Meanwhile, let us still maintain the fact that we are talking about Facebook page creation.
What Do People Use Facebook Pages For?
Different people create and use Facebook pages for different purposes based on their interests and benefit. Some uses of Facebook pages by different people are as follows;
- To know their audience better.
- Some use it to improve their SEO.
- Others use it to boost their web traffic.
- While others use it to lessen their marketing costs.
- Other people use it to engage with new longtime customers.
Facebook Page Features
There are core Facebook page features you should be using when you have created a page on Facebook. The features help to put your page in order and trust me when you engage in them, you are going to make your business, brand, or organization a worthy one.
- Event App
- Post Types
- Schedule Posts
- Pages To Watch
- Manage Sections
- Calls-to-Action (CTA)
- Similar Page Suggestions
- When Your Fans Are Online
- Features Likes/ Page Owners
- Page Moderation/ Profanity Filters
All the Facebook Page Features listed above are very important and should be kept in check when running a Facebook page for any purpose.
How To Create Facebook Page
Before you can create a Facebook page, you should make sure that you have created a Facebook account first, and to do that, you can review our article on how to create a Facebook account.
This is how to create a page on FB via the mobile app:
- Open the Facebook app installed on your smartphone.
- Tap on the burger icon (3 horizontal lines) at the top right of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap Pages.
- Tap + Create and tap “Get Started”.
- Enter a name for your page in the space provided and tap Next.
- Type in the category that best describes your page and tap Next.
- Add a link for people to visit your website if you have one but if you do not have one, tap on the small square with the inscription “I do not have a website”.
- Upload a profile photo and a cover photo for your Facebook page.
- You can now customize and edit your Facebook page by following onscreen instructions
Creating a Facebook page comes with so many different reasons and if you are considering creating one, then you should know your own reason and purpose and work towards it with the use of the Facebook page features mentioned earlier and you will end up achieving a lot.
The steps to create and get one running are simple, just adhere to the instructions above and you are good to go.
If you found this article on Create Facebook Page helpful, you can leave a comment below and drop a question if you have any and you will receive feedback.