Do you want to know what Facebook reels are all about and the basic steps to create Facebook Reels? Well, read this article carefully as it has answered the questions. You can create your reels, and also have your Instagram reels suggested to people on Facebook and more. Read this article to learn all it is not Facebook Reels.
Whether you are just starting as a creator or you already have a large number of followers, you can create and showcase your reels to more people on Facebook. All you have to do is to learn the basics by following this simple article.
Creating Facebook reels is easy as A, B, C, and D. You don’t even need the help of any third party to get it done. With your Facebook reels created, you can;
- Express yourself
- Grow your communities
- Reach a new audience
With the way Facebook reel was made, it consists of music, audio, video, effects, and more. The right tools to get it done have been provided already and you just need to make a few clicks/taps and you are good to go.
SEE THIS: Facebook Dating Available Countries 2022 – Dating On Facebook Countries
However, Facebook Reels can be created by uploading photos and videos from your phone’s photo gallery or by recording new video clips during the creation process.
What Are Facebook Reels?
I believe from the explanations given above, you’ll get a hint of what Facebook reels are. Moreso, Facebook reels are a new way to create short, entertaining videos, get discovered by new audiences, and be part of cultural moments on Facebook. Effects and music can be added to your reel or use your original audio, allowing you to bring your ideas to life and share them with your audience.
Reels on Facebook is suitable for iOS and Android devices. It can be accessed via the latest version of the Facebook app. To update your Facebook app for the reel feature, simply read on.
Facebook Update For Reel Feature
- Go to your Google Play Store or App Store
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app from the list of applications displayed
- Tap on “Update” and the app will be updated successfully on your mobile device.
When the update is done, you gain access to the newly added feature at that time.
How To Locate Facebook Reels Via Facebook Mobile App
To locate the Facebook Reels button from the mobile app, simply follow the steps below.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your mobile app drawer
- Sign in with your details and you’ll be taken to your Facebook newsfeed
- On the newsfeed, you’ll see the REELS link on the right side of the page, while “Stories” is on the left
- The Reels link is what you are looking for.
How To Create Facebook Reels
Since you’ve located the Facebook Reels link on the Facebook app, simply follow the steps below to create your reel without stress.
- Open your Facebook mobile app and tap on the Reels link
- Tap on Create Reel and select the video or photos you want to add to your reel
- Add audio, text, effects, captions, or a timer to your reel by tapping the icons on the right side of your screen.
- Tap “Next” when you’re done and write a description (you can also add hashtags)
- Choose an audience for your reel i.e those that can see your reel
- Then tap on Share Reel and you’ll be notified when your reel is finally published
It’s as simple as that.
Facebook Reels is not currently available in all regions. If you do not have access at this time, don’t panic as more regions will be able to use the feature in the coming future. Just update your app to see the feature, but in the absence of that, you can check back again.
If you have any questions on this method to Create Facebook Reels, feel free to relate them with DailiesRoom.com by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.