Old Navy is a favorite shopping destination for customers. Old Navy offers two types of credit cards, the Old Navy Visa Credit card, and the Old Navy Credit card. Both of the cards are eligible for rewards. The Old Navy Visa Card can be used at Old Navy and any merchant that accepts Visa cards while the Old Navy credit card is only accepted at Gap. This article equally teaches you about the Old Navy Credit Card Login to Make Old Navy Credit Card Pay Online and the easy steps on how you can do that also with other options of old navy credit card payment
Old Navy has affordable prices and a branded credit card that offers generous rewards and it offers over 1,000 retail locations with a 24/7 online portal. It is a great choice for you if you are the type that shops at the old Navy and its affiliates frequently or you might probably want to start shopping there to see the difference. It saves points of about 5X POINTS PER DOLLAR spent at Old Navy and it’s affiliated, in-store and online. The Old Navy affiliates include Gap, Banana Republic, Piperlime, and Athleta.
Old Navy is an American multinational retailer company that is owned by Gap, Inc. and established in the year 1994, it became the first retailer to cross the $1 billion in its first very 4 years of business and today it has grown into having to have 500 stores all across the United States, and equally, 12 established stores in Ontario, Canada. Its retail stores cover only clothing and related accessories, all you need to do is apply for either card.
After you use your Old Navy credit card to score some great deals, you will need to pay your bills and here are the payment options available for you to keep your account current with on-time payment. It’s interesting to know that Old Navy offer their cardholders the option to make their payment through the following ways ( addresses) below:
- the stores’ online portal or the old Navy credit card app
- You can equally decide to choose to make an Old Navy payment on your Old Navy credit card or Old Navy Visa card by mail
- Or by phone via Online payment
Ready a bit further more to find out how exactly you can pay your bills through each of the methods
You can accept your Old Navy credit card account online or via the app using the old Navy bill pay portal and as well check your account balance, add an authorized user or sign up for paperless statements. To make your online bill payment, you below is what is expected of you
- You will be prompted to enter your Old Navy login using your username and password you used to create the account
After signing into your account with the Old Navy credit card login information, you then click on “Make Payment” from the payment menu
- You will be needing your bank account number and the ABA routing number to pay your bill.
That is just it, but before you can proceed with the login, then you will have to understand that you will as well need to create an account first. So quickly check below to see how you can do just that.
You will need to register and have an account with Old Navy if you really want to enjoy the convenient features and quick check out. Now to create an account is very simple and easy if you carefully follow the step we have here for you. Check it out below
- Go to https://oldnavy.gap.com/ through your web browser
- You will be directed to the account registration page where you will be required to First Enter your valid email address in the text box provided
- Click On ” RESISTER“
- On the next page, create a unique password about 8-20 characters mixed up with letters and symbols to make it special and save
- Confirm your password in the next text box provided
- Next, you enter your first name, last name, and Zipcode
- Then click on SAVE and follow prompts to complete the registration process for your Old Navy account.
Now that you have successfully created an account, you can now proceed to sign in with the below Old Navy Credit Card Login
After you must have registered an account following the step given above, then you can easily log in to your account with this simple sep here given below
- Using your web browser, visit https://oldnavy.gap.com/
- Click on Credit Card and at the right top side of the page and when I opens, then click on login. You can bypass this by clicking here
- Enter your valid address in the first text bar
- In the next text bar, you will enter the same password used to create the account
- Then click on “Secure Log IN”
You have now successfully done with your old navy visa credit card login, you can now proceed with your Payment online without thinking about the old navy credit card interest rate.
Old Navy accepts regular and overnight payment by mail so to make payment by mail, you will have to fill out a check or money order for at least the minimum amount due. You will have to include your Old Navy account number in the memo section on the check or money order. Each card has its own address for regular or overnight payment as stated below
Old Navy Payment
P.O Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353
Old Navypament – Synchrony Bank
485 Lake Mirror Road
Building 700, Department 72
Atlanta, GA 30349
THIS MIGHT ALSO INTEREST YOU TOO: Wish Shopping Official Site Without Signing In, Browse Wish Without Sign In
If you choose to make a payment by phone, then call 866-550-5294. Using a checking account and the automated system as well as making payment is FREE but you will be needing your Old Navy account number, your bank account number and the aba routing number to in order to complete the payment.
For any further questions or suggestions concerning this Old Navy Credit Card Login or how to Make Old Navy Credit Card Pay Online please feel free to use the comment section below here to let us know about it. And if you learned something new in this post, do well to hit the LIKE button and SHARE with friends on social media platforms so that others will learn too Thank you.